The Transformers

Well lets be fair. It doesn’t look nearly as bad as the original line.

What happened to the design team at Hasbro? Between this and power of the primes, did half the team get replaced by the titanium megatron guys or something?
That dv looks worse than the old one, who thought the massive wings jutting off the shoulders looked good? And the eggman proportions, yeesh.
Also the tiny head, he looks ridiculous.

5 Likes

So I was on the wiki, and I found this page for an issue of mtmte, and uh… slag, I don’t even know where to begin. Just take a look for yourself.
(Man I really need to read the comics)

1 Like

Swearth was great. MTMTE is great.

3 Likes

swerve more like @Swert AM I RIGHT YUC YUC YUC

1 Like

So I was looking into the amazon listings for the dvds I’m going to buy for the master dvd collection I’m planning, and I noticed that the one for Energon had a couple clips with it, so I decided to watch them. This show phisically hurt me. No joke. Watching those clips actually caused me physical pain. I legitimately have a headache now and its all Energon’s fault.

7 Likes

Energon was a mistake. Plain and simple.

1 Like

plot twist; it does

2 Likes

so that cyberverse am i right

Looks like next year’s gonna be a big one for Bumblebee.

I’ll give it a shot. The amnesia thing sounds somewhat interesting.

i like the style so far, but im getting real sick and tired of them shoving windblade down our throught

Throat, Peel, throat.

I think Windblade keeps being pushed because of her popularity from the comics. She’s probably one of the best characters Transformers has come up with in recent memory, and so Hasbro keeps including her in stuff because of the chatter on the internet. However, I don’t think she’s been portrayed in Robots in Disguise 2015 exactly like her comic counter part and we won’t mention Combiner Wars , so if that was someone’s only interaction with her, I’d see why they might just see it as her being pushed for no reason.

A character has to be popular enough for them to be pushed, i.e. Bumblebee, Optimus, Starscream, etc, and Windblade as of recent has fit the bill.

true, but what about the vehicon attacks on the junkions

I don’t understand why Revenge of the Sith is so memeable. What’s funny about Ki-Adi Mundi wanting to know who’s going to take the lead on defending Kashyyyk? What’s funny about Obi-Wan having the high ground?

The only one I can see being a meme is Grievous saying it’s time to abandon ship.

1 Like

Cyberverse looks like it’s going to be another show more for young kids.

If Little Johnny likes it, cool. It might not be for us, but we can’t be sure right now.

3 Likes

Or it could also surprise everyone like Rescue Bots did.

I surprised no one has mentioned Takara legends great shot and grand maximus

2 Likes

rescue bots is doing story better than rid, also rescue bots is a guilty pleasure for me
with rid it has no substantial effect on the world, the brought back soundwave just to have him arrested at the end of the episode, from what i last saw rescue bots is actually having better continuity than rid has, and the season 1 finally was a neat concept of time travel…wow when i type this out load i sound like i’m 5 or 6

2 Likes

Honestly RB is criminally underrated.

The thing is, even though RB was supposed to be the little kids show, it tried way harder than it needed to.

Great Shot looks a little interesting, and Grand Maximus is just a repaint of Fort Max, and Fort Max sucks.

2 Likes

But, but, it’s grand maximus

1 Like