The Transformers

love it, love it

7 Likes

I want one

It’s beautiful…

5 Likes

I saw that! It looks epic!

wanna know something…

I recently though about, what if they made transformers figures out of the different shark army vehicles from the LEGO Ninjago movie:

It’s a consept i wish could happen. It would be cool to see.

2 Likes

Oh that would be awesome.

1 Like

the garma mecha man is just a hallowed out corpse of movie shockwave with bits and bobs added and painted red and black

1 Like

Finally, movie Shockwave can do something useful.

that moment when there is so much movie love at the moment yet nothing for animateds 10 year anniversery

3 Likes

I know right! I feel like Animated should get at least something. It was incredibly influential to the franchise. I mean, when was the last time you say and Ultra Magnus without a hammer?

1 Like

not once, but hey to hasbro the movies give them more money so why give the fans something like that

But its not just Hasbro that dropped the ball. Takara, who I would expect to do something more than Hasbro, has done nothing! Its almost as if everyone’s forgotten about Animated. Now Prime’s ten year anniversary is coming up in about two years, so hopefully Hastak can prove that they’re not completely brain dead.

1 Like

they will give us the best thing…a scraplet, not 10, not 3, 1…i meme i hope something happens though

Prime’s ten year celebration: hastak erases all traces of RID 2015 from existence

6 Likes

And its not like I expect everything to get special treatment on their 10th. I’m not expecting to see anything special for RiD in 2025, because it doesn’t deserve it. It wasn’t bad, but it wasn’t the best. Animated however, does deserve it, and its infuriating that its just being ignored.

But it wasn’t that bad…

1 Like

Why? What did it do for the franchise as a whole?

No, but it was boring and stagnant, and sometimes even lazy.

you were saying

1. It was a genuinely amazing show, that had a lot of love and effort put into it. I feel like this is reason enough for it to be celebrated.
  2. Nearly every single Ultra Magnus after Animated has had a hammer. 'Nuff said.

This image is out of context.

1 Like

So it’s only legacy is ultra magnus’ hammer?

well scence prowl died in animatedhe has not been seen in any transformers show

1 Like