The Transformers

is there any info on the price?

nope.

@Asriel, that’s Voyager sized of Movie Series Starscream, not Leader sized, since they already giving that size to both Blackout and Grimlock.

that’s good then, tho I’d liked it more if it was the rotf voyager

I really hope that Optimus is mistransformed, and that’s not actually what the figure would look like.

wouldn’t be the first time Hasbro didn’t know how to transform their own toys

1 Like

doesn’t seem to be the case

2 Likes

Uh oh

1 Like

Well, that sucks. Doesn’t ruin the whole line, though.

i need a masterpiece movie wheelie /s

eugh. why did they chose the most garish red? it looks godawful, especially in the legs.

1 Like

So, two questions,

Part of the Studio series is bringing us movie characters who never got toys, right?

Also, is Studio a takara exclusive, or will it be in North America too?

yee it’s coming to the us

1 Like

Okay, I just had an amazing idea. What if they make a Power of the Primes leader class Star Saber? I mean, it would work with the gimmick, and Star Saber was in the vote for next prime.

3 Likes

Frankly, they better, it would be an astronomical missed opportunity if they didn’t.

Hastak, make sense? What lunacy!/s

I just had a thought,
The past few prime toys were remolds of other characters,
Does the new leader class look a little familiar to anyone else?

guys, it might be happening.

I mean, they turned a lion into a jet, they seem perfectly capable of heavily remolding a truck into a space ship, the engineering is what’s important.

Wait, do you meant the leader class Optimus?

Yeah, the way Orion connects to the optimus mech just clicked in my head as being very similar, and given how the past few primes have all been remolds of other characters it could be a hint, perhaps I’m being optimistic.

1 Like

You know one thing I don’t get? Why is it that no one’s every tried to make completely show accurate dinobots? There’s the official MP Grimlock, and multiple 3p attempts at MP quality Dinobot teams, but I’ve only seen one actually try to go for a completely show accurate look.

1 Like

because this is what show accurate grimlock looks like:

not exactly the most compelling design, as opposed to the toy.