The Transformers

There goes my wallet.

So I’m not the biggest fan of Robot Chicken’s brand of comedy, but holy crap this is funny.

(Obligatory swear warning)

2 Likes

Yeeeess…

3 Likes

Oi, Jazz is the yellow one, right?

Ok, I’ve just had an amazing idea. So, we’re clearly getting another female combiner in PotP, since we already have Nova Star, Moonracer, and Elita One announced. So, what if we get Velocity and Over Ride as repaint of each other?

Also, I was thinking about a PotP reflector 3 pack and Flywheels/Skytread, which I kinda want to try and draw concept art for

1 Like

I’m always up for some Cybertron/Galaxy Force appreciation.

1 Like

Also, she’s a bit more in the Public Eye since Windblade: Distance Stars

1 Like

I love it when IDW gives attention to unnapreciated characters. Though I’d love it if they did anything with Lingnut or Bulkhead.

1 Like

I saw some concept art for MTMTE Lugnut. Guess it just never came to fruition

1 Like

Darn shame.

1 Like

Guess who finally go around to watching Beast Wars

Ooh. What do you think of it?

1 Like

So far, it’s pretty good, but I’m only 6 episodes in. It has plenty of time to prove it’s worth all the hype.

It definitely gets better from where you are now. BW is my favorite TF cartoon, if not favorite cartoon in general.

1 Like

I’ll admit, it was a bit hard to get past the animation at first, but I’ve gotten used to it

That’s one thing I hear a lot. The animation quality isn’t that bad personally. I mean, it’s better than anything in Energon. And it does get much better over time.

1 Like

beast machines is the best

Beast Machines had marginally improved animation at best.

Um, think again

1 Like

Okay but can we please just talk about how awesome the Japanese version of the Transformers Animated is?

2 Likes