The Transformers

As a filthy weeb…

Yes, it’s pretty great.

(And it’s JAM Project, which makes it even better)

1 Like

So I looked into it a little bit, and it turns out Jam Project also did The Hero for One Punch Man, which is my favorite anime theme song ever. The fact that they did that and a transformers theme is amazing to me.

one punch bot

1 Like

Never have I wanted to see such an anime concept cone to fruition. That would be amazing.

jaAm project?

4 Likes

Don’t tempt me

3 Likes

Reminder that this exists.

5 Likes

The cast of Reviving Bionicle needed to find some work in the long period between episodes. Give them a break alright?

1 Like

I’d known about this for a while, but never actually watched it. Now that I’ve seen it, I’d just like to say that that was amazing and nothing I see in life will ever be better.

Are you sure about that?

2 Likes

I saw that earlier today. It brought tears of joy.

1 Like

So possibly unpopular opinion, but I actually like Animated Shockwave’s grey color scheme a lot more than his purple one.

3 Likes

So I’ve been iffy on Studio Series Blackout up until now. But with reviews coming out, I’m totally sold now. This new line is soooooo good looking. Even Optimus isn’t as bad as I thought he was going to be.

3 Likes

I saw Emgo’s review of Grimlock… dang, the tail end of his dino mode seems iffy, but the robot mode is one of the most glorious things I’ve ever seen.

4 Likes

As impressive as the figure is, it’s disappointing to see he isn’t much taller than a Voyager at the head. Especially after how much of an absolute giant Grimlock turned out to be.

The studio series looks amazing, for the most part. I’m looking forward to the figures coming to my area.

@ReeseEH whoops. Sorry.

Edited for mild swearing ~ ReeseEH

3 Likes

Not Bumblebee, though

1 Like

Yeah, he and Optimus are the only ones I’m not keen on.

I’m honestly not partial to any of them, but that’s mainly because I’m more focused on Power Of The Primes. I still haven’t been able to find Sludge and Snarl for a decent price online.

1 Like