The Transformers

I’m in a similar predicament. Most stores in my area are only carrying the first three Prime Masters and evolution Optimus.

1 Like

I want to finish getting all the dinobots before I worry about the leader figures. As awesoem as they are, leader class figure are more often than not outside of my budget.

1 Like

The POTP Dinobots do seem cool. I’m debating whether I should pick them up or stick with the movie versions, especially since studio series Grimlock looks fantastic.

I already own all the wave one dinobots, including Slash, and they’re all great. I recommend picking them up.

1 Like

Alright. I hope you find the rest of them soon (and for a good price).

1 Like

Not to mention Volcanicus is just awesome.

As for the Studio leader Grimlock, I’m not really sure. I already have the voyager from AoE, which I’m content with. This Grimlock though, while he is really big and the robot mode looks great, the dino mode is pretty meh, and I don’t like the bits of soft plastic in the dino teeth and the robot mode head horn. Plus it always bugs me when a Grimlock figure doesn’t follow the two key transformation points when it honestly could have. Those being dino legs to robot arms and tail to robot legs.

2 Likes

To each their own, I suppose. I’m a bit biased towards the movie asthetic, but I have to admit that the combiner function of the POTP Dinobots is one way the movie toys of the characters fall short.

1 Like

dinobots shouldn’t combine.

3 Likes

Not when the result is a blight upon existence, at least.

I still think that the only good dinobot gestalt is the power core one

1 Like

I’m just gonna post this for everyone to watch.

5 Likes

Spread the good word. You do Primus’ work, Maximus.

1 Like

Literally the best thing I’ve seen all week

1 Like

This is my lockscreen now. Consider me hyped.

5 Likes

Orbulus! look, it’s Unicron!

3 Likes

Get to the ships! It’s our only chance!

1 Like

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

2 Likes

(are we gonna quote the entire '86 movie?)

It is the year 2005. The treacherous Decepticons have conquered the Autobot’s home planet of Cybertron. But, from secret staging grounds on two of Cybertron’s moons, the valiant Autobots prepare to retake their homeland…

1 Like

Ironhide, report to me at once.

1 Like

“Every time I look into a monitor Prime, my circuits sizzle! When are we gonna start bustin’ Decepti-chops?!”

2 Likes