The Transformers

They’re extremely expensive and don’t even transform. I’ve never really given them any thought.

3 Likes

They have great articulation and build materials, if you’re just going to pose them and set them on a shelf then get the best for the job, and they’re the best

1 Like

The statues that Prime One makes for the movie characters are amazing, for those who don’t mind the bayverse aesthetic. They’re very, very expensive, and statues aren’t really my thing, but I still appreciate the work that goes into them.

Edit:

So the reaction clips were removed for some reason, but let it be known none the less that I am very excited.

3 Likes

I doubt it will show in my theaters. Hopefully.

1 Like

Alright. I need some help making a decision.

Of these two figures, which one is better?

I’m gonna get one of them as a gift for a good friend of mine.

I should also mention I’m getting FoC voyager Soundwave to go with it.

Well then FoC Jazz be the answer.

1 Like

But I’ve also heard it’s a bit of a disappointing figure. It’s the one I’m leaning closer to, but I figured it wouldn’t hurt get some help in this.

I hated FOC Jazz, so I would personally go for the other one.

2 Likes

I hated potp jazz, go foc

2 Likes

Potp. I’d recommend RtS Jazz but you should stay to potp

Waayy better than FoC, that was the worst

I’d also recommend Generations WfC Soundwave rather than the voyager…

1 Like

I’m just going off what I’ve found to be available.

1 Like

If you need a recommendation for a figure

I can be mostly thorough

1 Like

Thank you.

I had something like that. I don’t collect them any more but they’re collecting value to become college savings

I don’t need another Barricade, I don’t need another Barricade, I don’t need another Barricade, I don’t need another Barricade…

4 Likes

I’m glad I waited on pulling the trigger on a barricade

Something seems off about Barricade. I think it might be his arms. They don’t seem long or tall enough, and the hands don’t look right (will probably get it anyways, though)

best barricade you’ll get for $20 that isn’t a bootleg mpm

1 Like

Honestly, it looks better than the mpm

1 Like