The Transformers

One thing I find really funny about Rescue Bots being in the same continuity as Prime.

In Prime there’s the human organization M.E.C.H, which is a group of people dedicated to studying and replicating cybertronian technology. They have hundreds if not more working in their ranks, advanced human technology, a military background, and multiple captured specimens they were able to study. But it took them forever to even develop a prototype, which was a complete failure. And even longer still to make something that worked.

Meanwhile, in Rescue Bots, Dcotor Morocco, one dude, a single individual, was able to make an army of cybertronian like robots, and he never even knew they were aliens!

2 Likes

yet another reason why aligned is bad

1 Like

Rescue Bots > Prime

2 Likes

Obviously the guy was a big brainy boi and MECH’s “scientists” had very little idea what they were doing. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I think I can safely say Morocco is one of the best human villains in the whole of Transformers.

anything is better than prime
EDIT: here’s me forgetting how to strikethorugh

I liked prime when I was into transformers

1 Like

Hallelujah! Hallelujah! My opportunity has come at last! I’ve wanted to know how I could get my hands on a G1 Optimus for so long, and now its finally come!

1 Like

Here’s to hoping for a Soundwave with cassettes

2 Likes

Same here. Here’s hoping it makes it to the store shelves with a reasonable distribution, unlike PotP Optimal Optimus.

2 Likes

Kinda makes a lot of sense if you think about it.

3 Likes

A billion? That’s rookie numbers

2 Likes

It’s a general number used to make a point.

1 Like

what about…

GOOGOL

I’m hyped! One of my favorite games of all time is getting a Netflix thing! Set for 2020 tho.

2 Likes

It’s of the new toyline, not the game

2 Likes

Does the toyline have 0 to do with the games? Are the designs the similar?

No, see for yourself

2 Likes

Nothing to do with the games whatsoever. They either chose the name because it fit, it’s honestly a simplistic to-the-point title, it’s name recognition to generate some good-will/money from fans, or a combo of all three.

Also, the show is being written by the same people who wrote the Machinima stuff, which isn’t held in very high regard.

But the animation team behind Transformers Prime is animating! Yay…?

2 Likes

Only some. Writers from other amazing shows like Cyberverse and in a huge surpise Megas XLR!

On top of that, it’s being produced by Rooster Teeth. Huge plus!