Themes LEGO Should Bring Back/Discontinue

Well I can at least try.

Actually one theme I desperately want back is Lego Adventures. Like Garnira wanted. A TV series with the Adventurers crew would be epic. We almost got this with Pharaoh’s Quest but it ended so RIP.

3 Likes

Hmmm…

Theme’s I want back:
Exo Force
Rock Raiders

Themes I want gone:
Honestly, until last week, I would have said NEXO KNIGHTS, but having bought some sets and forcing myself past the first few episodes, I am loving it. Up there with Ninjago (comparative to seasons 6 and 7).

Otherwise, only ideas:
Big Figs and Minidolls are still awful. And pointless. Just get rid of them! Replace with minifigs or brick-build larger ones.

1 Like

We have sent the petitions to the lego company we hope to see you soon
. I want to see power miners, and throwbots back

1 Like

I recently got Tiger Widow Island, and that set is really good. If LEGO brought back Islanders in that style, I think it would be a success.

I think it would also be cool to see a Slizers reboot, with spring-loaded disk shooters. The disks could connect to an app and have blind bags, similar to the Nexo Knights shields.

3 Likes

Oh, man. How could I forget Mars Mission? Such a great theme.

5 Likes

I can’t really think of any lines I want to die.
But I would love for Exo-Force o return, especially since I have faith lego would make the mechs really good.

3 Likes

I think the “girl” themes should be discontinued or redone with some themes besides buying shoes are cooking.

Bionicle should not be brought back under any circumstances.

Lego Agents really deserves a reboot, they had some good stuff.

Oh maybe Exo Force too.

1 Like

I would love it if LEGO brought back LEGO Agents.

The Turbo Car Chase set was awesome with the Turbo Car’s hidden guns, ejector seat and silver pieces, SpyClops’ Helicopter, and gate with sound-brick alarm!

It also included a cool card so you could add extra star stickers when you collected each set (I love it when LEGO has collectibles like that).

If I couldn’t have Agents, I’d want Power Miners,

or Mars Mission.

If I was to discontinue a current theme…I’m not sure.
Each theme has at least one piece with a color you may use in the future.

10 Likes

I can’t really say when it comes to system series, though I did enjoy Rock Raiders and Life On Mars a good bit in my childhood. I don’t buy system sets anymore, but I could get excited if mechs in the spirit of Life On Mars were released.

But for actual reviving, I’m thinking Slizers or atleast something similar when it comes to scale. Small cheaper sets are a lot more collectable than the 20-30 buck madness bionicle turned into.

And yeah I think bionicle deserves a rest for now, but a spiritual successor would be nice, with a similar depth and character, but carrying its own name. Not Hero Factory though, that felt too dumbed down.

3 Likes

Bring back (only if done properly):

Hero Factory (this or Bionicle, at least some CCBS line)

Harry Potter (or Fantastic Beasts sets, whatever the new wizard movies are going to be called)

Bionicle (make it matter this time)

Orient Expedition (which would encompass elements of Atlantis, as well as Indiana Jones, this may be the third large system franchise if they manage to make it interesting)

Discontinue:

Star War…nah, its definitely Architecture.That overpriced pretentious mess of a theme needs at the very least a reboot…or at the worst scrap it something worth the money.

2 Likes

@Spiderus_Prime I personally dislike the girl themes. They are so… ugly for me.

Ok. But I still don’t like it.

@Sealman133 It really sound like an idea!

but why

Why do you not like it?

1 Like

Western, Adventurers, Ice Planet 2002, Aquazone

3 Likes

Mixels made good parts packs.

1 Like

Lego should bring back slizers/throwbots or roboriders, those were sick
and another series of mixel-ish buildable figures would be super neat

also ninjago has stopped being interesting ages ago

3 Likes

My thing with Ninjago is that it has nice sets. I don’t enjoy the TV series at all or really care about story. I just want the toy on my shelf to look good. Ninjago does this quite well, along with Nexo Knights.

2 Likes

Bring back space police, alien conquest and Indiana jones.

Discontinue elves, friends, superhero girls, princesses, next knights and ninjago

1 Like

OHMAHGOSHYES

YESYESYESYESYESYESYEESSSSSSS!!!

Body is invalid my foot

2 Likes

Well you’re not the target demographic.

7 Likes

I take from this that you are male.

By that assumption I suspect this is not an objective analysis.

By actual monetary numbers those lines have sold amazingly.

I have a younger sister who absolutely adores these sets.

I myself have borrowed a few of her parts to build MOCs.

Could you give me a real reason these sets don’t belong other than “I don’t buy them”?

2 Likes