Things You Dislike About the Board/Site

A friends list would be amazing! Honestly the only thing I dislike sometimes is spam. Honestly, it comes with every new forum, and I have seen a lot of people stepping it up to make this place better, but yea

8 Likes

I dislike the limit on how many posts you can flag as spam. :stuck_out_tongue: Probably won’t be important in the long run, though.

1 Like

Upped it by a factor of 6. Tell me if you hit that. =P

1 Like

I accept your challenge, good sir! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This is kind of something, or I’m missed it. But is there a ‘Review’ section somewhere? If not I think we need one.

1 Like

Define what you mean by “Review” section.

2 Likes

You know how there’s sections of for example, Site, Creative Content, LEGO, and so forth. I would like to see a section for reviews of Bionicle figures, other Lego stuff, and so forth. So people can post reviews of products they feel like reviewing.

To reduce spam you could do the TFW type thing, to where a topic under the ‘Review’ would relate to one thing. I don’t know really how to explain this but for example. If there was a topic called ‘Tahu Nuva (2002)’ then people could post their reviews in that topic, rather then have 50 other topics of reviews for the same figure.

Reviews can be in video form, written, photographic, and so on.

5 Likes

It would be nice to have an option to be able to upload videos we have stored on our computer. I have some funny bionicle videos I made and I wanted to get some feed back on them but because I’m not allowed to upload to youtube It would be nice to be able to put them directly into the post. but other than that, nothing really

1 Like

The amount of storage we would have to have to pay for for that feature would honestly completely offset any benefit we would gain from it. I’m sorry you’re not allowed to upload to YouTube, but I can pretty much guarantee that we’ll not be implementing this at any point in time. Sorry.

5 Likes

Vimeo? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I dislike the limitations that the family friendly rules impose on the site.

Though I can understand why these rules would be in place considering the types of people in Bionicle’s fanbase.

3 Likes

downtimes and the blue screen that occurs sometimes when you load the site

1 Like

This?

1 Like

no metru blue like at the top of the site

2 Likes

The wallpaper.

1 Like

Which one? They change depending on the sub-forum.

1 Like

the comic one…too…boringz

1 Like

What’s boring about it? The subdued colours? All the different images? The Russian text? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Because it has been there for ever. maybe change it up every once in a while. you kinda get sick of looking at it…

but eh. what do I know.

3 Likes

This site is terrible on mobile. You guys should seriously consider working on the mobile site.

1 Like