Things You Dislike About the Board/Site

Seconded, though it will hopefully pass after April 1st

4 Likes

In all honesty, itā€™d be nice to have a better link system to the boardsā€¦Iā€™d suggest some kind of ā€œmost popular topicā€ section at the top of your page (mind you this is for ttvpodcast.com, not board.ttvpodcast.com, for clarification) or something that would help us quickly find the topics we want to catch up on or participate in! But you all do a great job at helping new members feel comfortable on the boards, definitely continue to encourage participation!

2 Likes

Not staff anymore and you may already be aware of most that Iā€™m going to say, however these are aspects you may be unaware of which could help you find popular topics. Hope they help :3

Blue = Shows recent popular topics
Yellow = Can be clicked to view brand new topics that havenā€™t been viewed by yourself yet
Red = Is added by staff to designate important topics
Grey = Shows unread topics that can help you find which topics at the time are receiving the most new posts

You also have the ā€˜Topā€™ tab which enables you to sort topics by when they were created, categories, replies, views and activity. If you want to find a popular topic, that is probably the place to do so.

5 Likes

ew

do people actually use that site?

9 Likes

I hate when mods close topics without saying why, Iā€™m looking at you @Political_Slime .

2 Likes

when have i even done this lol

2 Likes

2 Likes

ah

well in that case i closed it to bring the discussion over to the other topic

2 Likes

Which topic did you move the discussion to?

2 Likes

The one Kahi split into another topic:

2 Likes

Did Exxtrooper end the ā€œPolitical Slime KILLS Eljayā€ topic because the Civil War ended? I think TTV should allow people to use the topic for a bit longer, I wasnā€™t even awake when it was made and when it was closed.

3 Likes

April fools is over, the joke is over, and so is the Civil War event. Sorry you missed out, but it was only temporary before things went back to normal. We had the topic going for an entire week though, so there was plenty of time to join in on the fun while it lasted.

5 Likes

That is actually really helpful @Scarilian! Thanks. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No problem, glad i could help :slight_smile:

1 Like

This update that ruined my emojis.
I know it was not done by the mods.
I just hope they change them, I have a legitimate problem with the new emojis.
Not the new badges, though. I love those.

2 Likes

The fact that there isnā€™t a new post limit, that limits the number of new posts you can make in 1 category.

3 Likes

The mods are hard on us sometimes. I had a topic closed after I was curious on whether meme replies were a viable offence, and while I never once indicated I would act upon these opinions, it was interpreted that way and my topic had closed. I also dislike how on that very topic people really didnā€™t say anything relevant about my question, just harped on me because apparently Iā€™m the only one who doesnā€™t fully read the rules when they show up, not that we can change that, however. AND CAN WE PLEASE GET A VEHICLE TAG THNX!!!

1 Like

It was actually closed because it was unnecessarily redundant. If you wish to discuss meme replies, youā€™re free to do so in the topic Waj linked when he closed yours:

5 Likes

The mods usually donā€™t create the tags. Those with the master trust level have the ability to create custom tags on their topics.

7 Likes

Lately Iā€™ve been genuinely concerned about posting anything on the Lego section, because it seems like every time I (or someone else) say something thereā€™s a high chance of somehow getting into a stupid discussion about (generally mismanaged) marketing, or a ā€œbut kids wouldnā€™t buy itā€ kind of deal, with maybe even an additional ā€œG2 suckedā€ at the end.

And Iā€™m kinda annoyed about it.

I donā€™t know if itā€™s just something only I have been feeling (in which case no big deal), but if itā€™s a real thing than I donā€™t really feel like I belong to this placeā€¦ (basically I donā€™t like when people get obsessed with things).

So yeah, what do you guys think?

2 Likes