Things You Dislike About the Channel

There’s been a lot of positivity here, and that’s something we’re super grateful for! We’re happy that people enjoy the channel and the content we produce and we’ll continue making videos as long as we can!

But with that said, we are a growing channel and we’re always looking for ways to improve to keep things fun and interesting.

So, I’d love some feedback. What are some of the things you dislike or don’t care for- things that are missing or things we could improve on.

List 'em here and we’ll take it into consideration!

11 Likes

honestly I got nothing. I love pretty much everything. The only thing I would like is a new episode of the podcast, but that’ll probably be soon anyway.

5 Likes

I miss On Ebay Today. Bring that back plz. Also more frequent Autopsy releases would be nice (as well as more frequent videos in general).

I with Meso would hurry up with MNOG2.

-Mesonak

34 Likes

urrrrr
lerss turlkin
murr rerviews
erhmagerd
u gys r such nurds

In all seriousness, more content would be nice. However, I understand why you can’t pump out loads of it, considering you’re such a small channel though. Another Let’s Play would be nice (cough Bionicle Heroes cough), as well.

6 Likes

Lack of Metal Gear love.

6 Likes

I’M SORRY ;-;

-Mesonak

4 Likes

To be fair, I’ve recently been trying to get into Metal Gear

4 Likes

I don’t see the fascination in cogs. I find them boring. What other gears are you going to find? Plastic gears?

13 Likes

That joke was just… the worst.

6 Likes

That is literally the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

4 Likes

More frequent autopsies, but other than that, you guys are set…

6 Likes

Elijay swears too much. I would not trust him around my children.

14 Likes

hmm mor tuma, les elay bing bac ebay!!

okay so my only complaint is eljay

okay my REAL complaint is that you put out a little to little content, I understand the past couple weeks have been hectic with tumafest and managing the new forums and working on everything but I am patient so thats a minor complaint

I would love to see more non-bionicle content, that would be my bigger complaint actually, just seeing more variety would be nice (I know you have your other channel with lps and stuff, but that hasnt been updated in a year, I think) but yeah those are the only things I really dont like (again I understand bionicle is your main focus point but variety is always nice)

4 Likes

I’m just waiting for MNOG II with Meso and Bionicle Autopsy.

3 Likes

Not much complaints. Maybe more LPs with different cast members.

I didn’t think you guys liked LPs of non-LEGO related stuff. There’s a bunch of games I’ve wanted to do either by myself or partnering up with someone, but I wasn’t sure we had the audience for that yet. Is that something you want to see?

5 Likes

I don’t really care that much but if I was to be really harsh more autopsy and more frequent uploads. ~Detox

2 Likes

I wanna hear more from that thethreevirtue guy. He’s great.

10 Likes

Yeah, as long as it’s a good game I think I’ll enjoy anything you put out. However, since this is a community people will bicker about what you should play. My advice is play what you want to play, not what we want.