Things You Dislike About the Channel

I absolutely hate the Mardi Gra too, but just like disco, people won’t let it die.

2 Likes

I hate your desire to get rid of it.

25 Likes

Seconded.

8 Likes

I kinda would like the same thing if it isn’t too hard… :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Disco will never die.

7 Likes

They fail to update their iTunes feed… :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

I don’t like how the Brickfeed Podcast seems to have become 50% actual Lego and 50% talk about financial and marketing things, I find it boring and annoying (mostly annoying).

2 Likes

The severe lack of Eljay is a problem, tbh

7 Likes

Actually Eljay was among the things I had issues with the channel. His content however is a different story, I enjoyed, but the person…not really no.

Wish it was different but whats done is done.

1 Like

I recently discovered the controversy regarding that famous Brickfeed Podcast title. I personally don’t mind it (although it’s definitely very “click bait”, which is never a good thing), but I get why people got mad at it. Writing just “Bionicle” in the title is very misleading, so I think you should have put “Bionicle: Journey to One”. This would have avoided all misunderstandings.

4 Likes

Of course Lego Elves is better than Bionicle, its not canceled and has Studio Mir doing the show. Check and mate.

3 Likes

I have a bit of a criticism. It doesn’t happen all too often, and I’m sure it’s done for entertainment purposes, but there are times in podcasts where the discussion gets really passionate. People start trying to explain their stance on something, but all the while a lot of interrupting and joking goes on while they’re desperately trying to convey the meaning of their argument as they’re playfully teased.

It’s not a big complaint, but the scramble to talk over one another can make debates a lot less coherent and causes a lot more confusion than is needed. I think it would benefit not only the two podcasts you have, but also Brickonicle if you’d allow your co-hosts to fully articulate their argument, even if it at first sounds ridiculous, before stating your criticisms or disagreements. This way, a better level of understanding can be obtained and it mitigates those moments that occur where there’s a good 5 minutes of teasing and general confusion, only for everyone to end up realizing that there was a misconception. This isn’t to say that I don’t enjoy these humorous bits, but sometimes I’m really interested in hearing someone’s viewpoint, and they never really get to properly explain it.

7 Likes

I think there are sometimes too many people on the podcasts and it makes it really hard to understand each of them fully when there is always someone who wants to bud in the conversation. This makes some members overshadowed by the more talkative ones.

I didnt fully appreciate how awesome exx was until he was given complete uncensored freedom to just talk for a while on the Gearbox Podcast, which is kinda sad if only then was he given some room to talk.

Ether people let other less talkative members talk about what they like or cut the amount of people present in any given podcast at a time.

Also no guest for the podcasts from outside the group, that needs to be brought back in some format.

1 Like

Fact that it’s canceled means nothing. Elves is going to get canceled too after some time, but that doesn’t mean it’s a miserable failure. Ninjago is going end, but it’s definitely not a failure. Every good story starts and ends.

3 Likes

Somehow you exaggerated the thing by implying I said it was a miserable failure. I have never said this.

It was just an example to get the point across. A hyperbole if you want.

I dislike that Chris took all this time to reveal his name, and it was through an employee at Toys R Us that did it and not him. By Chris Im refering to Var. Var is Chris.

Krispy Kreme Chris.

Not really much of a dislike just want everyone to know what I noticed in the rescent video they posted regarding Brickfair

My name isn’t Chris, it’s Krischan. That lady called me Chris because she didn’t want to try pronouncing my name (it’s pronounced like Christian).

My name has been public for awhile now, it’s even on the cast page of our website :stuck_out_tongue:

12 Likes

Oh now you reminded me of something. There is no way to access the main TTV site from the Message Boards while in mobile version. Would prefer if there was an icon next to the message boards thing at the top that rederects you back to the main site.

Also featured pages dont show up as well. It would be really nice to see whats the most popular page from mobile but it seems its not having that.

Hey that’s one thing I dislike about the channel, I’m not on that page still :angry:

13 Likes