Things You'd Love to See as Movies

Interesting.
I was thinking about making a topic like this a couple of days ago.
I have some books that I’d like to see as movies if done right: Prey by Michael Crichton and Journey to the Center of the Earth by Jules Verne.

Nexo Knights

Alright. In all seriousness, I would love to see a Warriors movie.

This is my absolute favorite book series of all time, and I would love to see thins as a movie. Though if it did ever happen, I would hope they stay close to the books like the Harry Potter series.

4 Likes

That would be awesome. These books are amazing and deserve much more recognition then they get. Speaking of which, I’ve gotta see if any new ones came out since the last time I read them.

2 Likes

I’d make a topic for it but there’s no Entertainment Book category.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.gamespot.com/amp-articles/harry-potter-producer-making-movie-about-warrior-c/1100-6445608/

https://www.google.com/amp/www.avclub.com/amp/246219
Hey Maximus, wish no longer.

1 Like

HOLY CRAP! This is amazing!

1 Like

Bionicle.

:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I mean a new one XD

This is EXTREMELY stupid and all, but I would love a LEGO Island film in the same style as the other LEGO movies.

It’ll make fun of the original cheese in the franchise and bless the world with irl figs of Mama and Papa Brickolini.

6 Likes

look guys

a genius idea

2 Likes

I would like to know more about whatever this is…

I would definitely like to see a movie made from the Metro games and books.
I feel that it could work as a movie if done correctly.

2 Likes

Fwiw, Legend (1985) feels kinda like it could be a Zelda movie. I believe the devs of the first game cited it as a major influence.

As for me, I want a series of Deltora Quest movies.

4 Likes

NONONONONONO

I love Zelda, please don’t let Hollywood ruin it. Video game movies have an awful track record, and I wouldn’t trust anyone but Nintendo with Zelda.

As for movies I’d like to see, I think an adaptation of Brandon Sanderson’s Reckoners trilogy would be fantastic.

2 Likes

Why not? I mean it’s not like when other companies handle a video game movie it sucks-

Oh wait.

But seriously, why watch a movie based off a game when you can actually PLAY the game it’s based off of? It’s utterly pointless.

3 Likes

True and did assainse creed suck?

Yes it did.