Things You'd Love to See as Movies

The dune prequels would be interesting movies.

I’d love to see a live action transformers

YYYEEEEEEEEESSSSS!!!

Is… is this a joke?

1 Like

No, sorry but portals would suck as a movie and here is why. The game is about puzzle solving aifh a little exploration on the side. With a movie you can’t explore the world it is set in and I feel that wouldn’t do the games justice. On top of that it would be like watching someone solve a puzzle, taking the fun out of that as well. With these two things in mind I feel it would leave the movie feeling empty and hollow. Now if they did it qthen th Ratman instead of Shell it would be a lot better. I say that Beacuse with him it is more of a running and being chased. It may not be amazing, but it could be okay.

2 Likes
  • Avatar The Last Airbender as a 2D movie done by its original creators.
  • Samurai Jack movie to fix the season 5 ending
  • Replace Bayformers popularity and movie count with Bayonicles (jk)
  • A movie cinematic universe of all of Asimovs Robot and Foundation books
  • Shovel Knight Pixel animation movie trilogy (Shovel of Hope first movie, Plague of Shadows second movie, Specter of Torment third movie)
  • Steven Universe 2D animated movie
  • Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Trilogy (story similar to the first two games, and the promised third one that was never made done properly)
  • Overwatch 3D animated movie
  • League of Legends 3D animated movie
  • Legend of Zelda 3D animated movie
  • The Lego Bionicle movie
5 Likes

There will be a League of Legends movie! Cinematics already started to appear. Zed will be the main villain.
I would like to see a Steven Universe movie, a Brickonicle movie, a Nexo Knight Lego Movie, JUST MAYBE a Rick and Morty movie and

A GRAVITY FALLS MOVIE (OR MORE)!!!

2 Likes

All of these are beautiful.

1 Like

A grand theft auto movie. Or a rainbow six siege movie. Or a just cause movie. Or a warframe movie

2 Likes

A Star Wars origin story for both Trioculus and Darth Millennial.

2 Likes

That would be fairly hard to do as it ended fairly well. And kinda pointless to me. It is good where it left off. Its like someone lazily super glueing wings to a Lego MOC.

4 Likes

meh

never seen it, no opinion

Could be good

Nah

…how though?

The Only movie we need is Blood For the Blood God.

1 Like

Thats rather limiting to only need one movie made as an option…not to mention whatever that movie is, never heard of it.

Blood for the Blood God was a proposed Warhammer 40K movie back in 1996, in all honesty, it looked terrible, but I feel like it’s one of those movies you just have to go see anyways.

(@TeslaEffect^)

Warhammer feels like one of those series that wont be done justice if the movie was done live action…not to mention rather visually lacking. CGI is the way to go.

something based off the Endgame book series would be kinda neat

also somebody already said this but i would LOVE a Metro 2033 movie

I need to know more about the Metro series. (If it even is a series lol)

Fallout would be a neat movie too.

Darbi. Nothing else, just Darbi. Go to http://www.webtoons.com and search it up, you won’t regret it. Just be aware that it isn’t exactly um “family friendly”, in fact I’m not even sure if I can post this here.

it is a webcomic and it is amazing.

DORA!

1. Half-Life

http://i.imgur.com/Kox4qtY.jpg

1. Bioshock Infinite

https://i.imgur.com/RCPp7k4_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

1. La-z Rider, cmon man, just look at it

Spelling ICUP, the movie, would be an interesting one I think

2 Likes