Throwbots/Slizer and Roboriders Discussion Topic

Right, we REALLY need more purple, but wait was Jaller really yellow? Wasn’t it Keet Orange?

2 Likes

No. Straight up McDonald’s yellow

I’ve been thinking about it for a while and I believe I figured out why Robo riders failed. Stripping away the support from comic books and related media, I think the reason it failed was because there was no humanoid aspect to them. Combining them was much easier than say two Toa, but only if you wanted to make a vehicle. There was limited potential for MOC builds
I’ve always wanted to make a hover cycle with power’s “body” but never could. With some exception, roborider parts don’t mix well with Bionicle. Whereas you could turn Gali and Pohatu into a cow or a bohrok into a seal, the roboriders are just too limited.

Edited for double post- Prentice1215

4 Likes

More than just Jala and Muaka had yellow. The Manas, Jaller and Gukko, Toa Mata Nui, Bitil, the Cendox V1 and the Jetrax T6 Special Edition all have yellow armor.

3 Likes

Well I’m an idiot.
Haha.

1 Like

Robo Riders was more techinc then constraction, but TrowBots does mix very well with Bionicle. And again, if they would have really failed we probably would have never gotten Bionicle.

2 Likes

I thought all these were Keet Orange!!

2 Likes

No they contain Keet-orange as well as normal yellow

2 Likes