Thunder Fury Revamp

Haven’t seen many Exo-Force mocs or revamps, I wanted to make it look like a $50 version of the original set, I have more in the works.

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Here’s my flickr with more shots.

71 Likes

Looks good!
A nice cross between Exo force and Lego chunkiness, with a hint of Gundam to finish it.
Good job.

3 Likes

I really love this. You nailed the shapes that the original conveyed, while still heavily improving it. Amazing job.

2 Likes

OH MY

This looks BEAUTIFUL!! That gun looks cool, and mostly I love the bulky look of this!

1 Like

Now this, this is a Lego mech done right. Lego, better take some notes

1 Like

Mobile Suit Gundam: EXO Force. lol

1 Like

Exo Force definitely has a ton of moc potential.

1 Like

Now this! This is a worthy revamps! The boards need more Mocs like this!

2 Likes

Wow. How many weapons did you give this thing?

2 Likes

Sweeeeeeet! I absolutely love how you used trans-green guns for the magazine. And that double-blade weapon looks really mean! Great job bulking out all the limbs as well.

The only thing I’m not overly fond of is the cockpit (I really liked how the original Exo-Force robot mechs had exposed pilots; it helped them to contrast with the human mechs).

Really looking forward to more of these!

1 Like

EXO FORCE = AWESOME
cool MOC, really menacing look

2 Likes

It actually has the same amount of weapons as the original.

Not sure what you mean by guns since these are just studs, but I just didn’t want to use the same old sticker tile, the beam was originally red (as seen from the box art) but I thought green made it really pop from the rest of the thing, sorta telling you that this is a much more powerful weapon than anything on the chassis.

I agree with how that works with the original sets, but without the glass it just doesn’t look as… indomitable? Plus the way the glass fit in with the sides worked so well i just had to!

1 Like

Amazing!

I love it how you added an ankle pivot too!

2 Likes

Not sure what you mean by that, the original set has the same ankle build, thanks though.

2 Likes

Awesome Joel! Are you planning to put that beast on the rebricable.com ? I would be pleased to buy that one