Toa Hahli Inika Revamp [based on BIONICLE Heroes]

Not sure if I can post multiple threads for each new creation I make… but, seeing as my last thread wasn’t really seen and shouldn’t be bumped over and over again, I decided to share a new MOC on mine with some included feedback I heard from you.

So today, I present to you: Toa Hahli Inika! Based on the BIONICLE Heroes videogame!

It was very fun to remake Hahli, since it comes from very little as just 1 person I looked for has actually revamped this set. The build is very simple, consisting on a Corroder’s Weapon handle piece for the body, simple limbs and a few details.

Back.

With her second weapon, Toa Metru Nokama’s Hydro Blades.

With her first weapon, Toa Mata Gali’s Hook.

35 Likes

Pretty nifty revamp, not a fan of the ponytail.

5 Likes

This is a great revamp!

2 Likes

@HewksDKowlihad I just wanted to use an unique piece for the hair, as other pieces looked pretty bad.

@RogueToa Thank you!

Very nice, I like how the white is more predominant than in the real set.

2 Likes

Sadly, she looks pretty tomboyish without the ponytail, which is not what I picture Hahli as.

1 Like

She’s still the only mustachioed Toa.

2 Likes

Eh my only recommendation for that would to be to try and find a different weapon combo for her hair.
One of mine uses three blades as 'ers.

1 Like

Oh, that would seem nice! But the only grip I had with making hair for Hahli Inika is that the head is pretty much loose, so I had very limited options for making a good set of hair, either way, thanks for your recommendation!

1 Like

Welcome! Here’s a link to the character and a preview image of another character I’ve made that has an ‘exotic’ hairstyle, maybe you’ll get some ideas. =P

2 Likes