Toa Mata Kanohi

I have a question regarding Toa Mata. Did they collect just six “Toa” Kanohi or even six Noble ones? I’m curious, because in MNOG they use Noble ones, but there’s not enough place on their Suvas for them… So is this part of MNOG non-canon or?

6 Likes

I’ve been confused about this too

1 Like

Even in Chronicles 1 there’s a statement that they have to collect 11 Kanohi, but then it was said that “Golden masks held powers of all 6 Kanohi Toa have collected.” Now that’s kinda misleading…

3 Likes

just another thing in bionicle canon that’s confusing I guess

cough cough Takutanuva bringing back Jaller cough cough

10 Likes

The canon that Greg seems to go with is that they collect the six kanohi (Hau, Kaukau, Akaku, etc.) and leave out the noble masks.

1 Like

Supposedly, they each collected five Noble Masks and gave them to their Turaga.

1 Like

And here you go old man. Here are your Kanohi. /s

Srsly, this is the most unlike option.

3 Likes

Well, here’s how I viewed it. Makuta scattered the Noble Masks. The Turaga couldn’t go get them; they had villages to lead. The Toa were already on a mask hunt anyway, so they got the Noble Masks while they were out. Then, when they got their Golden Kanohi, they gave the Noble Masks back to the Turaga.

2 Likes

Before I knew about the Suva I just assumed that the whenever the Toa put on a new mask, (like when Kopaka discovered the mask of shielding on top of Mt. Ihu) their old mask just went into a pocket dimension where it could be retrieved and swapped out at will. So if a Toa had three Great Masks and two Noble Masks, they could wear one while the other four just floated around in some pocket dimension.

2 Likes

No…they have suva for that…and suva can only hold like…six???

@Willess12 …makes sense.

Yeah… Suva basically looks like a top part of Toa Mata canister.

I guess the way I always looked at it was that the Golden Masks were made of the six Great tier masks, but contained the bonus powers of the six Noble tier masks.

…which makes no sense…

(I blame being 7 years old when I learned this stuff)

3 Likes

Heh…you need to read up again.

LOL ! so basically it’s “hey, could you also get some milk on your way back home ?”

3 Likes

YOU’RE NOT MY REAL DAD, VAKAMA, GET YOUR OWN MILK.

In fact, love isn’t canon, so I dont know who my dad is.

WHO IS MY DAD, VAKAMA?!

WHO IS MY DAD, VAKAMA?!

“Artakha?”