Toa Tuyet - WIP

Here is my wip on Toa Tuyet. I plan on painting my Tuyet so I decided to photoshop what I plan on doing which is painting the sword silver and the armor gunmetal. I do not intend on having the Olmak be permanent. If I should move this to another part of the message boards please let me know.

39 Likes

Looks cool!! but the Olmak is too big…

3 Likes

It is too big indeed. I intend on using the mask that RSG made. It looks like a knight.

7 Likes

what is that thing in his other hand?

The Nui Stone. The design is from Diebeq5b but I want to make my own version that is more like a crystal that can hopefully be placed in front of the chest. The sword was made by Vahki6.

3 Likes

OK! Now I understand! I made some kinds of stones to my MOCS too!

From the head down, she looks great. I really wish we had gotten an official appearance for Tuyet, but that’s fine. I like Metru build, which is most likely what she’d be. As Antroz said, the Olmak is much too large, but I see you intend on changing that. Good job!

2 Likes

I’m considering using this one but idk yet Bionicle Maskposting | The Great Onweku, Mask of Intangibility | Facebook

2 Likes

Looks cool, but if G3’s taught me anything about @Oomatu, it’s that he makes everything look cool.

1 Like

Tuyet Screams Im evil… hrmmm Snicker snicker

I don’t know why but Metru builds are so satisfying to me. They make MOCs feel so… canon, in a weird way. Nice job!

3 Likes

Is it on Shapeways?

The mask is not on shapeways yet. I have seen what it looks like though. It could be better but I think that the face is alright aside from the top.

1 Like

Here’s some pictures of my finished Tuyet. I’ll modify her to reflect whatever wins the contest next year.

13 Likes

Why not enter her into the contest, when it comes around? Who knows, you might win!

3 Likes

I’ll probably enter but I don’t expect to win haha. Most likely we’ll get a stylized metru build or something more custom, either of which I’m fine with. Regardless, I do plan to enter Bomonga and Zaria.

3 Likes

Looks great dude, I made a Tuyet moc a few weeks ago and chose the same gunmetal & metru blue color scheme by coincidence (even used the same chest piece). Might post it sometime soon if I can get some good looking photos.

1 Like

Excellent work. Especially capturing the Dark Blue on the mask.

1 Like

Nice work! I especially like her color scheme and mask choice. I also like how the stone fits well in her torso. This is probably my favorite Tuyet MOC that I’ve seen!

1 Like

Thank you! I couldn’t have done this without BobTheDoctor27’s help, as he was the one who helped with painting the mask. Aside from the Lehvak Kal shield being the only one to come in gunmetal, I imagined Tuyet having a spot to insert the Nui Stone.

I’m interested to see how the Tuyet contest goes. While I personally lean towards Tuyet being a metru build, I’m open to more custom interpretations of the character.

6 Likes