Top 10 TTV Channel Moments of 2017 - Chosen by You!

We are going to be handling this years Top 10 Channel Moments a bit differently from last year. Instead of opening this topic during December, we’re instead going to have it open year round. This way anything that you all feels is worthy of being in the Top 10 can suggest it as soon as you see it!

In order to submit, just post the video the moment was in along with the time frame it happens in. Unless we have that time frame, we won’t consider it for the list. Do keep in mind there are some exceptions, especially if the video is shorter.

After everything is said and done, we’ll take 10 of those and open up a poll after the end of the year. From there, you guys vote on what order everything goes in!

The submission end date is December 31st, 11:59 PM PST. Remember, only videos on the channel in 2017 are qualified.

Happy posting, and thanks for the help everyone!

19 Likes

Time traveling muwaka during MNOG

3 Likes

Here is a suggestion for you!
TTV Podcast #237: BIONICLE G3 Toa and Rahkshi Concept Art – The Epic Climax of the Stone v. Lightning Debate – [1:10:46 - 1:17:15]

3 Likes

Gag reel. All of it.

1 Like
  1. You did not provide a timestamp which, as Eljay stated, is required for your entry to be considered.

2. This topic is for the best TTV moments of 2017. MNOG with Meso was in 2014, three years ago.

Please be sure to read the topic thoroughly before posting!

5 Likes

My bad. Guilty as charged.
So is the time traveling muwaka infysed with the TARDIS or something?

That one time Ven embraced the memes

0:00 - 1:57

4 Likes

The return of On Ebay Today itself should be one of the top ten moments

I’d say the moment when Jon mispoke fustrated on the TTV Podcast

1:16:30 to 1:17:28

2 Likes

Just gonna point out that this

illustrates the build-up to that unfortunate verbal encounter. Cheers!

“Maniacal Wyverns”, that time Eljay said that a certain dragon from Elves was the first LEGO wyvern, which sparked a discussion about whether or not the dragons from Ninjago could be considered wyverns. Later, Eljay corrected a slight error he’d made: It was the first wyvern from the Elves line, not LEGO in general. :stuck_out_tongue:

“Eljay… That shouldn’t have happened.”
-Mesonak 2K17

(Video is timestamped already, discussion starts at about 54:51, revelation is at 59:40)

I was catching up on Brickfeed when I was home with the flu last month, and this one made my day.

5 Likes

I second this. That was flippin’ hilarious.

We might as well just rename this topic to Top 10 Art Farts moments if the pilot is anything to go off of.

8 Likes

28:31-36:19

“Build a Baby”. Need I say more? This is without a doubt one of the funniest things I’ve heard you guys talk about in a long time. This eight minutes is non stop hilarity that left me crying the first time I heard it.

12 Likes

Ttv podcast 243 the great matoran debate 56:43.

I got a new one for the list
#PLAY FOR YOUR LIFE!

35:35 to 38:22

7 Likes

Podcast Episode 253, during the Panrak discussion on his ability or “title” I guess you could call it. You could call this moment, “Staff of Explosives”

Time stamp- 1:20:51- 1:34:21

5 Likes

Don’t forget, we do need a link to the video in that post to qualify a moment for entry!

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up!

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPi35en4oL4

0:0 to 3:21. This thing is amazing.

2 Likes