Top 10 TTV Channel Moments of 2018 - Chosen by You!

As you all may be aware of by now, we have decided to skip the Top 10 TTV Moments of 2017. Regardless, it’s a new year and a new opportunity for lists!

As with last year, this topic will be open for the rest of 2018. This will allow all of you to submit your favorite moments from the channel. Nothing too different from last time with the exception that it will actually get made.

In order to submit, just post the video the moment was in along with the time frame it happens in. Unless we have that time frame, we won’t consider it for the list. Do keep in mind there are some exceptions, especially if the video is shorter.

After everything is said and done, we’ll take 10 of those and open up a poll after the end of the year. From there, you guys vote on what order everything goes in!

The submission end date is December 31st, 11:59 PM PST. Remember, only videos on the channel in 2018 are qualified.

Happy posting, and thanks for the help everyone!

17 Likes

eljay throwin dat justifiable shade

-Mesonak

16 Likes

4:08 - 4:21 The Return of Eljay

If this isn’t number 1 by the end of the year, I don’t know what will

39 Likes

I have found my mission for this week

Thank you for this

1 Like

Can all of “Creepy Crawla give me a Dolla” count? I mean, I guess it was filmed 2017, but it was released this year…

14 Likes

I agree, Eljay coming back should be in there

2 Likes

Sexyback Zane.

2 Likes

I think it will be a while before I submit anything. I’ve been out of the TTV loop for a while.

1 Like

1:42:00 - 1:47:33

Pridad = Best character

23 Likes

Anything from the BIONICLE: Revolution script, honestly. That was incredible.

4 Likes

I give a second to this.

And this.

BIONICLE: Revolution was by and large the funniest thing ever to come from this channel.

4 Likes

AWKWARD SCIENCE

6 Likes

0:00-5:00

HELLO AND WELCOME!

10 Likes

Varderan’s Photoshoppery antics
there are too many moments for a proper time stamp

5 Likes

Approximately 20:00-24:00 Var messing with Eljay’s face

4 Likes

The entirety of podcast #289 , especially the Photoshop stuff

3 Likes

Why Are You Here?
(SPOILERS) TTV Reviews Ant Man and the Wasp | TTV Podcast #297
1:00:48 - 1:01:57

Addendum: I also suggest that if this moment does make the list, perhaps it could be represented not with the clip from the podcast video, but instead by Deadmatoro’s TTV Animated #2- Matoro Why Are You Here.

2 Likes

2:00-3:19

Meso’s revelation that he’s dating eyeofthewolf and Eljay’s subsequent demanding we vote for him returning over this moment is gold.

6 Likes

As I’m posting it’s still live, but this is easily a top ten.

8 Likes