Transformers: Cybertron Reborn RP Sign Up and Discussion

Hopefully.

That was on you. You’re death was your choice. You didn’t even attempt to defend yourself!

1 Like

I was restrained, and it would’ve been put of character to do so

1 Like

You didn’t even try though.

1 Like

Alright, well to be fair, if anyone can deny a bullet, no one would be dead. We’d just spam “it misses” and it would make little sense.

2 Likes

But at the same time, you can’t take a shot from someone significantly and extremely less powerful than you, and them be like “Oh no I’m dead now”

1 Like

Power doesn’t matter, it’s a frickin’ bullet.

when loyalty to unicron is your entire drive, when he’s commands you to die, you die

It was the equvilant of shooting Thanos with a BB gun.

1 Like

I feel like you’re exaggerating. Even so, everything action has consequences and I feel like there was no second thought.

It wasn’t. Look up Masters and Mayhem

1 Like

Can’t believe this, but I think I will be the last who will reply, because I need to go to see Iron Man 3.

It wasn’t! I really had some fun!

I feel like it being fun doesn’t absolve it.

1 Like

Honestly Universal Devistation was heavily flawed. Fun, but flawed. Let’s just hope this one will be better.

@Toa_Vladin I said it was fun. But it had problems none the less.

1 Like

Eh, the trick is to learn from mistakes so we can make our flaws become strengths.

2 Likes

Does that mean that could pour a bucket of bullets on you and you’re dead? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

You’re not helping nor contributing to the conversation in a constructive way. If anything, you’re not only counter-productive, you’re also replying to an already finished conversation.

1 Like

Reeeeeekt.

1 Like

. . .

Lighten up

Don’t take everything so seriously

1 Like