Transformers: Cybertron Reborn RP Sign Up and Discussion

I’m sorry for not being up to your standards.

1 Like

It was just a joke…

Oh. Well, I’m sorry for not being able to take a joke.

2 Likes

You should be sorry…

jk, Don’t kill me

Why?

Post needs to have five characters

Name: Savage, which in truth is more of a nickname, but it’s been long since his true name was known by others, perhaps even himself.

Faction: By technical terms he’s a Predacon, on truthful terms he’s a mixture of neutral and an outcast.

Appearance: Savage is a Komod dragon based Predacon who manages to carry an odd aura of feralness no matter his form, even his more humanoid form he carries over a good many attributes from his animal form.

From digitigrade legs and tail, to his claws, fangs and a perpetual hunch he nigh always walks with.

His colour scheme itself in an odd mixture of dusty green intermixed with vertical, black stripes across his form, two stretching from his cheeks to cross his eyes and reach up his head before stopping at his forehead.

His claws, fangs and other built in ‘weapons’ are also black, with his eyes being a red similar to Asphalts own.

He’s tall, still shorter than most average height transformers but he averages a good 15’-16’, or a good 18’ or so when he’s not hunched over
Despite his height he’s quite lithe, mainly being one who depends more upon speed and agility to avoid blows, but he can take his own share of pain, if not as much as more armoured indivuals could, and his form does carry a feeling of strength with it.

Weapons: Claws, fangs, tail, extendable wrist blades (more like wrist short swords) and two small, 3 shot, high-strength, energy pistols (both of which he has a tendency to lose… a lot, which then leads to him needing to buy replacements, which costs more than just recharging them.)

Bio: Savage is an odd individual.
He’s always been off since he first came around, twitchy, aggressive, quick to anger and claim items as his won and even quicker to attack those who did so or attempted to take what he’d claimed as his, almost feral in nature.

For quite a few years he was a terror to those who lived near him in his own faction, eventually beginning to go out of his way to fight others and defiently killing a few before he was finally chased out of the faction.

After that he vanished, went quiet for a few years, the only way it was known he was alive was due to reports of a feral, black striped transformer attacking/jumping others in neutral territory or of him taking down small criminal groups of Predacons with another, smaller, pitch-black transformer. Luckily death reports were very few, and most seemed to only come from those few who had apparently been attempting to hunt down Savage, and possibly they other with him.

The odd part of those reports with the other in it was that it was generally reported as even more aggressive than Savage, purposely attempting to maim or critically injure others, even having been seen being physically restrained by Savage at one point.

After that another period of silence happened before Savage returned, the other gone, and seemingly having calmed down greatly. He was eventually allowed back into the Predacon faction, if no longer allowed to permanently stay there.

He’s still just as aggressive and dangerous as before he vanished, just more held back, less willing to kill there’s… doesn’t mean he won’t go out of his way for a fight if he sees the potential of one. He just does it to a lesser, or at least smarter, amount.

The oddest part of his ‘change’ was his sudden take on contract jobs and how he acted, sure, he’d still be aggressive with those he was employed by and/or also hired to protect but he’d never attack them, purposely injure them, he’d go out of his way to protect them (if not far enough to sacrifice his life he would put himself to quite a high level of risk) and if they asked him to back down he’d do such, if being a bit grumpy if there wasn’t enough action for him.

Now a days he tends to wander factions, camping out in the outskirts or just plopping down in neautral territory somewhere for a bit.
When he’s not he can usually be found somewhere in the underbelly of the Predacon faction, searching for fights and potentially profitable situations he can… ‘rescue’ others from.

Such as current events.~

3 Likes

This looks pretty good. Though you should keep his faction just to predacon, seeing as a lot of them act on their own agenda to begin with.

1 Like

Well yeah, that’s why I said he’s one by technacility, he himself prefers to believe himself to be more neutral, and most Predacons (who know him) don’t exactly want him around… nor is he ‘legally’ supposed to stay in the faction for extended periods of time (maybe around a month or so at max) which is where the ‘outcast’ bit comes from.

Main reason for that is both due to the fact that it’s convent for him, rarely staying in a single place for about that long, and it means they don’t have to worry about him ever trying to lay permanent claim to somewhere in the faction like he did before his ‘disappearing act’.

He does wear a symbol if that’s what you mean.

I guess. As long as he calls himself predacon, and others call him predacon, that’s fine. We have too many neutrals as it is.

1 Like

Ey, that works! He’ll still try to put himself out as neutral (or at least say he’d prefer to be seen a small one), even though he’ll add that he’s technically a Predacon each time.

1 Like

Could I ask if there could be some of these alt modes to some Cybertronians?

(@Traykar, as he is now acting GM if I am understanding that correctly)

Well the majority of the Decepticon forces are based off of Covanant vehicles, so I don’t see why not.

I’d recommend against it. I’d instead try to use a Cybertronian jet alt mode, not unlike the Decepticons targetmasters.

Nevermind…

If not all of them, could I have the purple one at least be present? I completely understand if you say no.

I’m not saying no, only that I don’t think it’s a good idea.

Actually come to think of it, my Decepticon example could be used either way. It’d be fine if it was a single character with this alt mode, but if you’re looking to make a group or team, then I’d advise against it.

again, seekers are a thing

The Eta-2 Jedi Interceptor is a pretty weak ship for a starfighter, without shields and an onboard FTL drive it is pretty much a TIE Fighter. Besides, he would only a guard for Firestorm that acts as his transport for long distances.

Yeah, should probably make a point of representing them in the rp.

1 Like