Transformers: Cybertron Reborn RP Sign Up and Discussion

@MaxinePrimal I’d like to create another character, if that’s fine. He’s an inmate in the prison that Mordo’s in.

Name: Bootleg

Appearance: TLK Sqweeks with WALL-E’s color scheme.

Weapons: carried around a trailer full of spare parts. It can attach to his back and deploy a set of missile launchers (this has no doubt been confiscated by the warden). His one arm can transform into an unholy amalgamation between an X-12 Scrapmaker, a plasma cannon, and laser-guided rocket launcher (though this has no doubt been disabled).

Personality/bio: akin to Rattrap’s. He’s smaller and weaker than most and prone to falling apart. He’s good at patching himself up and can do the same for other bots.

1 Like

Sounds good to me.

Thanks!

@Ace @Traykar Maximus put me in charge of Razorwing, so I made a profile for him. Is this good?

Name: Razorwing

Faction: neutral (Knight of Iacon)

Appearance:

File:TF-TLK-Legion-Dragonstorm.jpg

Weapons/Equipment: Razorwing can project an energy shield around his body that absorbs the kinetic energy of anything that hits it. This energy can then be channeled through his hands in robot mode. There is a limit to how much the system can absorb, and overcharging it could fatally injure Razorwing. He also carries an energon sword.

Personality/Bio: though a peacekeeper at heart, Razorwing isn’t as hesitant to resort to violence as Ironclad. He’s laid-back and is more concerned with upholding the spirit of the law than the letter of it. Razorwing’s not much of a thinker, preferring to leave the planning and strategy to others.

2 Likes

Accepted

1 Like

I like it.

1 Like

May Be a little late but could I possibly join?

1 Like

Yeah, feel free to

1 Like

Good to see you, @Shadowrockboy190; how’ve you been? Can’t wait to see the character you create.

Thanks! I’ve been caught up with school and basketball and stuff

1 Like

Glad to hear things are going well on your end.

Yeahhhh it’s been almost a year I think since I’ve been on here so I’m gonna be a bit rusty

1 Like

Well, within about 60 hours the new RP rules will kick in. We can have someone on PC invite you into the OOC PM if you ain’t already in there and they give you the link to the topic regarding these new rules which you no doubt are asking about in your head.

I think there’s at least 6 or so pms for this rp XD

1 Like

Sounds great! Meanwhile I’m gonna go reread the other RPs I was in to get back into shape

Oh most definitely, and I know I have one of them.

1 Like

Alright here goes

Name: Riot
Faction: decepticon
Appearance:

this image but everything is gray
Weapons: large shield, large carbine rifle, large sword
Bio: Riot lived a simple life until He decided he wanted to do something more so he joined the decepticons.

2 Likes

I’m gonna give this RP a shot :> It would be nice if you could update me on the story development so far so I don’t have to read all the messages posted in the RP topic

General Info

Name: Anchoria
Faction: Decepticons

Appearance: (I will probably make some sketches later)

• General
  • Anchoria sports a color scheme of, primarily, teal with purple accents, while her lights are styled into a fuchsia glow. Her face looks rather humanoid and strands of decorative cords sprout from her head, fashioned somewhat like human hair would be. She often wears those lovely Kamina glasses for some sweet intimidation factor. They seem to be projected onto her face instead of being actually physical, so she can dismiss them at will.
  • Robot Mode
  • In her natural form, many would consider Anchoria to be aesthetically pleasing. Her form is lanky, tall and she stands upon heel struts similarly to the Prime depiction of Starscream. She easily towers even over most male Decepticons but lacks the physical prowess of her more massive kin.
  • Vehicle Mode
  • It would probably be surprising if, as a member of the Decepticons, Anchoria did not sport a flying vehicle mode. Reasonably, choosing such a form is in the best interest of anybody who wants to move efficiently across the battlefield. Physically, her vehicle form is reminiscent of Halo’s Covenant CPV-class heavy destroyer, though much, much, much smaller, appropriate to her size in robot mode.
  • Picture attached at the bottom of this post.

Weapons:

• Energy Glaives
  • The energy glaives are a weapon fashioned for fast-paced, melee combat. They are very thin and have a relatively short range of motion, being attached from the bottom of the wearer’s forearms, starting at the wrist and ending at their elbow joints.
  • They can be dismissed and summoned at will similarly to Anchoria’s visor. Like it, they are a built-in mechanism that is projected, rather than being a physical part of her body.
  • Pulse Blasters
  • Anchoria orients herself mostly in mid-range firefight combat if she has the chance to. In her robot form, she can transform her entire lower arm section into pulse blasters that fire sonic pulses in a circular fashion. In her vehicle form, they are permanently exposed.
  • Being an energy weapon, the pulse blasters have no ammo, however, they can overheat and even explode if they are abused. There is usually a downtime period between each shot fired by Anchoria to preserve energy and to not overextend her weapon’s abilities.
  • They can completely destroy even a very thick chassis at point-blank, but they are mostly meant for mid-range combat, where their effectivity is greatly reduced compared to the aforementioned example.

Bio:
Anchoria is a Decepticon strategist that has proven to be both loyal to their cause and a great tool for executing their will. She is not inherently loyal to whoever leads the Decepticons, rather her main loyalty lays with the ideas and values of the Decepticons. She will often do what she believes is the best option for them and their survival upon the face of Cybertron. She is disciplined and can oftentimes be awfully stoic.
Many consider her a pragmatist. She is not a great philosopher or moralist, so she often tends to solve issues in a manner that is efficient, rather than inherently “good.” This often puts her morality in direct contradiction to the ways of the Autobots and many other beings that believe in some form of justice, some manner or rectitude.

Additional Info

Vehicle Mode Picture

Artwork
https://i.imgur.com/WKSWlDD.png

Voice Reference

Lemme know if something else needs to be added @MaxinePrimal

EDIT: Anchoria reference picture added for robot mode.

3 Likes

Ooh, more decepticons

glory to lord Megatron… or whoever heads the cons in this RP :>

It’s someone else, by the name of diacon

1 Like