Transformers: Cybertron Reborn RP Sign Up and Discussion

That’s the entire point of having one though…

Well, you never know how small these things could be, you just have to figure out how to condense all the necessary materials into a much smaller package.

That powerful of a bomb being made would gain unwanted attention and will have no beneficial effects whatsoever.

Wipe out your enemies with little to no effort. That’s a big benefit right there.

2 Likes

It’s pretty much an unsanctioned nuke which will not end well for Savage at all, regardless of if it goes off or not.

So the Cybertronian capital is tarn, and here’s a map;

Area within the black line is Cybertronian territory, area in the red is a wasteland

Well, who’s going to attack someone with a frick-a-frackin’ nuke? Why do you think countries want ‘em? That way it ensures other countries that have them won’t fire at them.

It’s called fear-tactics… And the fact I kinda want insurance against both Auger The unkillable And it could very useful in ‘convincing’ Nova not to fire his gun.

Though I’m sure a large part of said wasteland would have recovered by now.

@Chromeharpoon I was wondering if my character could meet your ex-autobots?

3 Likes

What has Auger done to warrant such disdain? Seriously, that is the definition of excessive overkill.

It’d still be noticable

Noticeable, but better.

@KAI_BORG you’re not getting a nuke.

1 Like

@DukeSteven I’d like that. They’re currently in Maximal territory.

2 Likes

Cheers! I’ll see about introducing myself.

3 Likes

Well next to it anyway.

@DukeSteven By The way, Maximal territory is irradiated. Bots without beast modes can’t be in there for more than an hour or two.

3 Likes

Aight, don’t plan on staying for long.

3 Likes

Fine.

No nukes. You can’t get your hands on any.

1 Like

Lame.

Comon sense is that people can’t just get their hands on nuclear devices. If that were the case, then more people would be getting and using them.

1 Like

I don’t want a nuke, just a bomb of similar destructive power. I.e. the explosion.