Transformers Cybertron Reborn RP topic

“Considering you are not dead yet, I somehow doubt the Ghost Division has much interest in us at this point. Railfire did give us the ultimatum but it is also his call if we live or die,” she explained.

“Part of me wants to believe that he still has some sliver of decency in him.”

They finally appeared at the foot of Auger after long hours of walking. Anchoria attempted to contact the Knights.

1 Like

“Hey, subtlety works, man,” Gladius protests.

The Knights receive Anchoria’s transmission.

“Yes?” Ironclad asks.

1 Like

Mordo was flying around her.

1 Like

“We bring company,” she answered.

1 Like

“So you were successful, I take it,” Ironclad says.

1 Like

“We’re still waiting for one person, but mostly, yes.”

Anchoria boarded Auger together with the thugs and The Bartender. She led them to the bar.

1 Like

“Who?”

1 Like

Bob and the Knights prepare to greet the new crew members.

1 Like

“You’ll see,” Brass Shot said.

They entered the bar. The Bartender approached the Knights and offered his hand to Ironclad.

“So, yer one of those honor and justice types, ey?” Wildstride asked, shuffling over to Razorwing.

Brass Shot folded his arms and smiled warmly.

1 Like

OOC: I don’t think Auger has a bartender. And an you give me a list with the newcomers?

1 Like

Razorwing holds out his hand. “That’s part of it.”

Ironclad, Bob, and Gladius greet the Bartender and Brass Shot.

1 Like

OOC: The Bartender is the one who came with us. Here is the list of the NPCs which should brief you. http://board.ttvchannel.com/t/transformers-ooc-pm/44022/1874

IC:

Wildstride shook Razorwing’s hand giddily.

“I am aware that they aren’t exactly the best Cybertron has to offer. But they were the only Cons willing to tag along. Well, them an—”

“And me,” a red and black bot entered the bar.

“The name is Blunderbuss, bounty hunter, janitor and part-time sycophant.”

1 Like

Ironclad extends his hand.

“I take it this is the one we were waiting for?”

1 Like

Mordo looked at Anchoria for a second. Before she could realize, he came a little bit closer to her.

1 Like

There you go, boy, Gladius thinks with a touch of pride.

2 Likes

Blunderbuss bowed and shook Ironclad’s hand.

“Seems like it,” he confirmed.

Brass Shot approached him.

“For somebody so obsessed with order, you are not very punctual,” he scoffed at his Conjunx.

Blunderbuss snarkily replied, “for somebody so obsessed with going against it, you sure pick the worst friends.”

They laughed together and hugged before mingling with the others.

Anchoria paid no heed to Mordo.

1 Like

Ironclad and Gladius watch the situation between Mordo and Anchoria out of the corner of their optics as they mingle with the new arrivals, as did Bob.

1 Like

Mordo looked at them, and moved his mouth, as he was saying “What on Cybertron should I do now?!”

1 Like

The Bartender quietly snuck behind the bar and began his work on refurbishing the place. Blunderbuss immediately joined in on the opportunity to explain him as to why and what he is doing wrong. He was very obsessed with making everything “just right.”

Anchoria blinked twice at Mordo.

“Sorry, did you say something?” She asked.

1 Like

Gladius gives Mordo a thumbs-up when Anchoria wasn’t looking.

Ironclad points to his chest, as if to say: Speak from your Spark.

1 Like