Bootleg nods. “I dunno if we have one.”

“if it’s a full wipe then there’s nothing I could…wait,” his eyes lighting up

1 Like

“What?” Bootleg asks. "If you try anything funny…"

“what if we reverse engineer his memories?”

1 Like

“What if we do what now?” Bootleg asks.

“You can do that?” Doohickey inquires.

“simple, we take everyone’s memories of him and copy them over to create something near to his original self.”

1 Like

Bootleg and Doohickey think.

“Well, we could start with Fury…” Doohickey begins. “Since she’s plugged in right now.”

“Wait!” Bootleg says.

“what pipsqueak?”

1 Like

“I ain’t no expert, but what would it do to Dynamo if we just started stuffin’ his head full of other people’s thoughts? They ain’t his, he might start to think he’s Fury or whatever.”

“You have anything else in mind?” Doohickey asks.

“they’d be edited so it isn’t a problem.”

1 Like

Bootleg scratches his head. “Have ya tried this before?”

Razorwing had been listening through the door for the last few minutes. He found the conversation rather odd for a first date.

“So, what was you exatly doing here?”
@MakutaTexxidos

“no, but do you have a better idea?”

“Well, no,” Bootleg admits.

@Traykar Doohickey explains the situation to Fury.

“What do you say? More importantly, is Dynamo okay with it?”

“I don’t know, I need to think about it. And we’d still need a Mnemosurgeon to preform the operation.”

1 Like

“We are not dragging Nova’s creepy butler here,” Doohickey says.

Razorwing transforms and drives towards the workshop, hoping to stop Bootleg and Doohickey before they inadvertently destroyed Dynamo’s psyche.

“he is good.” Notes pete

“He’s also Nova’s right hand,” Doohickey points out. “He’s more likely to brainwash us all into his slaves or something.”

“Not if we provide the right motivation,” Bootleg says, transforming his right arm into it’s gun form.

“whose to say that he isn’t in your head now, and perhaps everything is a lie?” Asked pete

1 Like