Transformers Cybertron Reborn RP topic

“We prefer the term “chaotic good”, thank you very much,” Bob replies sarcastically. “You seem a tad more flamboyant than when we last saw each other.”

1 Like

“You can blame that foolish fem-bot ‘ally’ of ours for that! Having that many mental based mods forcefully ripped out of you tends to cause many a full-blown personality reset/alteration!” Asphalt replied cheerfully, the reason behind the shoddily repaired holes in his head explained.

1 Like

“Anchoria did that?” Bob asks. He found that hard to believe.

“Oh of course not! I’m talking of that idiotic piece of scrap metal whose neck should’ve been ripped out after she chose to do the one thing I said not to do and both steal from, and damage Commanders shop!” Asphalt yelled, his tone suddenly bursting with rage as he roared, his expression dark and bloodthirsty before he nearly instantly reverted back to his previous ‘cheerful’ tone and wild grin as he said, “And I can assure you Anchoria will back me up on saying I was like this when I found her!”

“I’m not the one drilling holes in my head.” Fury replied, behind Asphalt.

2 Likes

“So that’s why the place had gone to hell after we got back from the Sparkeater,” Bob muses. “But why blame Fury for having your mods removed and not the sick b*stard who actually did it?”

@Traykar Razorwing checks on Dynamo.

“We did some poking around,” Bootleg explains, “but we couldn’t find nothin’.”

“We were worried about doing anything more invasive,” Doohickey adds. “Like you said, we didn’t know half of what we were doing.”

“It’s fine guys, you did your best.” Dynamo replied cheerfully.

1 Like

“No, but you are the one who caused such to happen after Commander took his recompense from me! I barely managed to convince him to keep from essentially nuking the lot of you by convincing him taking my mods was a fair enough deal, not that he wouldn’t of taken them either way, oh ‘friend’ of mine! I was lucky he let me keep the one mod that keeps me from sparking into a shambling husk of erratic emotions and conflicting cortex responses mainly fulled by rage and homicidal tendencies! And that was just because he was ‘generous’ enough to give me a discount due to you testing his newest defense set up for him!” Asphalt replied, grinning, his sharp teeth on full display as he advanced on Fury before whipping his head aroun to stare at Bob.

“Because due to her I have lost near all of my earned standing with The Four, the only modders even willing to put their hands on such mods and the only known ones to even be able to make multiple of mods I had to have specifically custom suited to me!”

“Go cry me a river.” She replied.

1 Like

“I’m sorry,” Bootleg simply says.

@KAI_BORG “I dunno, it could’ve been worse,” Bob points out. “He could’ve killed you.”

Gladius was beginning to wake up.

“I’d prefer to drown you in one, you sorry excuse for a Predacon!” Asphalt replied cheerfully, cracking his neck towards Bob as he spoke.

“Oh no, he wouldn’t have killed me, he would’ve torn of my limbs, ripped out my voice-box and then have sealed me away in some unknown location with a generator strapped to my spark until my mind was left as less than dust and I was forced to live until the generator finally ran out and my spark could finally expire!” He yelled, cackling madly as he quickly marched over his grin only turning more disturbing as he spoke.

“So yes, it could’ve been worse, but that doesn’t mean I can’t be irritated!”

“Well then look on the bright side and leave Fury alone,” Bob requests.

@Traykar “Did you hear Pete’s idea?” Doohickey asks Dynamo. “About getting a mnemosurgeon to copy Fury’s memories and edit them?”

Razorwing looks a Doohickey, concerned. “What good would that do?”

“Or I don’t and I continue to carry a justifiable hatred towards the one who had me nearly killed due to the idiocy that is her mentality, hollow-bodied one!”

“I’d like to see you try, Air head.” Fury replied, pointing one of the stolen guns at him,“I wonder what thus one does.”

“Can we not kill each other please?” Bob asks.

“Let’s be honest, would anyone here really be sad if he was dead?”

“Quite simply, its a modified version of your standard pistol! Only this has the option to fire either half the ‘clip’, or all of it in a concentrated shot instead of multiple weaker ones! Now stop pointing that at me before I justifiably defend myself by taking your head!” Asphalt replied, his left hand instantly switching to its laser mode, it nearly seemed like there were more functions within it due to the parts that became visible during the ■■■■■.

“Still, can we not?” Bob asks again, trying to diffuse the situation.

“And what does this one do?” She asked, showing off another of the stolen guns.

“Let’s test that on an Autotrooper and not each other, eh?” Bob suggests.