Transformers Cybertron Reborn RP topic

Bob sighs in frustration.

“Can we all put the guns down now?” He asks.

“You do realize she’s the instigator of all this correct? I was willing to just glare angrily and be an all around hostile grump in her vicinity, no attacking included, yet despite her being the one to pull a gun I am the one being accused when I attempt to defend myself!”

“I don’t care who started it!” Bob confesses.

Ironclad walks further into the bar.

Gladius was looking around on the floor.

“Come, honoured knight of unsavoury past! Surely you must place your trust more in me! Just think of the adventures we have partaken together!” Asphalt called out to Ironclad.

1 Like

Ironclad gave an inquisitive stare.

“The Four frakked with his mind,” Bob explains.

Ironclad’s expression changes to alarm.

“No, nothing like that. Just some adjustments to his inhibitors or something.”

“You shot me when I insulted you, it’s only fair that I do the same.”

1 Like

“let’s all just take a deep breath and calm down, eh?” Bob says with a nervous laugh.

“Wus goin’ on?” Gladius groans from the floor.

“I don’t know, don’t you think it’s a tad bit hypocritical of him to say that insults aren’t worth shooting people over?”

2 Likes

OOC:

2 Likes

“I agree with you, ma’am,” Bob admits, “but could you humor me, prove yourself the better bot, and not do the same?”

“Eh, I just like pushing his buttons.” She replied, retracting the gun.

1 Like

Bob relaxes and breaths a sigh of relief.

“Why is he coming with us?” Fury asked,“He seems like he’ll just make more issues on the way.”

“He and Savage do have their uses,” Ironclad explains.

“Hell, it keeps them from wreaking havoc on the rest of society,” Bob says.

1 Like

“They’ll be wrecking havoc on us.” She replied

1 Like

“The hell are you talking about, scarpheap? Only shooting of you I’ve done is in my head after I booted back up after Commander tore me t-sparks.” Asphalt replied, a quizzical look crossing his face as he scowled.

“Also, I believe I should be taking offense to this but I find I can’t, so instead I shall give you my thanks!”

“You’re very welcome,” Fury replied smugly.

“… Well I can say I can understand why I already felt a sense of dislike towards you when I came to. Also, yeah, they did mess with m’ head, those ‘inhibitors’ were directly wired int’ me you realize.” Asphalt said, his expression deadpan as he turned to look at Bob again.

“Good for you buddy,” She replied in a patronizing tone.

Bob and Ironclad anticipate conflict. Gladius was too hung over to anticipate anything.