Transformers Cybertron Reborn RP topic

Asphalt just flipped a finger at her, before walking off.

“Also, I’ll have y’ know it’s quite rude to make up rumors about bots just to justify y’r own anger problems.” He called out as he walked off.

“Rumors?”

“Fury has every right to be pissed at you, as far as I’m concerned.”

“Love you too sweety,” She replied in the same tone as before.“I’m going to murder him.”

2 Likes

“For what? All I’ve done to her is rightly accuse her for ‘effin’ me over like this! The 'ell are all you clunkers on about?!” Asphalt yelled back, a look of legitimate irritation to his voice as he flipped the same finger at Fury again before throwing his arms up in the air and beginning to stalk off.
“Have fun doll, I’ll make sure t’ alert your loved ones to your death… oh wait, you have none.”

Bob walks over to Asphalt.

“That’s frakkin’ it. You take that back you piece of slag.”

“For what, hollow head?” Asphalt asked, growling as an odd… light came to his eyes, his left arm twitching as its armour plates began to imperceptibly ■■■■■.

Fury transformed her arm back into the gun as a precaution.

Ironclad put his hand on his sword.

@KAI_BORG “You know d*mn well what,” Bob says. “For nearly killing her, insulting her, everything.”

“I HAVEN’T EVEN TOUCHED HER! SHE’S THE ONE WHO THREATENED ME THE MINUTE SHE MET ME AFTER ESSENTIALLY BETRAYING ME WHEN I TRIED T’ HELP YOU $^(&'S!” Asphalt yelled back, jabbing Bob in the chest with his right hand, finger extended as he growled.

“And I’m the one with anger issues.” She lamented.

1 Like

Bob took a step closer.

“Both of you stand down,” Ironclad orders.

“Because you do you frakkin’ clunker! I mean who just goes and lowers a gun at a bots head for no reason! Especially after visibly betraying him to multiple other bots in your team! D’you think that’s going to end well? NO, IT’S NOT!” Asphalt yelled back, glaring at Bob.

“Spoiler alert, How can you be on my team if you have a bullet in your head?”

“You nearly killed her over an insult, if what I’ve heard is true,” Bob says.

@Traykar Ironclad slides in front of Fury.

“is this normal?” Asked Pete

“Oh it’s definitely true,” She hissed.

1 Like

“D’you really think it’ll go well for you if you kill me? No. Why? ‘Cause y’r surrounded by knights, bots literally sworn to stop such as that or whatever! Also, would you shut up with your frackin’ lies! I am amazed someone like her managed to convince you all of some stupid lie just to try and justify killing me!” Asphalt yelled, fuming as he threw his arms up and growled, looking like he was holding himself back from hitting the nearest ‘object’.

“Oh would you shut up! I don’t even know you besides the fact that you betrayed me and for some reason we decided to break you outta a prison and then let you join our team!”

“Knights also have a code of honor, something you obviously lack. You aren’t their friend, they just tolerate your presence.”

1 Like

“Sadly, yes,” Ironclad says to Pete.

@KAI_BORG “Seems I’m right,” Bob says.

“We’d prefer to avoid this conflict entirely,” Ironclad says. "We won’t take sides.

“And it’s the same for you! Just shootin’ a bot for no reason is honourless and if they didn’t cut you down right after then I’d have to say they definitely aren’t knights but impostors!” Asphalt yelled, glaring at the group.