Transformers Live-Action Movies

That would also be a miracle.

2 Likes

you know, for all the crap I give these movies

I legit really dig the new Megatron design, I mean it doesn’t say “Megatron” to me whatsoever, but just as a design on it’s own, I quite like it

2 Likes

Alright, so, I’m hyped for TLK. I know it’s going to suck, but I’m still going to see it. Plus the new designs for Megs and Barricade? Absolutely wonderful.

well they did apperantly get a new writer than the guy from 2-4

and they do show a different tone from just “fun and action”

2 Likes

Eh. So did AoE’s trailers.

And we all know how that went.

3 Likes

eh true

but that one was more fast paced

then again maybe they’ll find a way to make this one boring/offensive

IDK

I just want more toys for the movie guys

2 Likes

The new molds for TLK are quite good, honestly. Especially Voyager Megs.

1 Like

IMO, in some ways, an improvement from the first three.

3 Likes

Well, looks like Michael Bay wasn’t lying when he said he was leaving the franchise (sort of). He’ll still be producing the movies along with Spielberg, but Travis Knight, director of Kubo and the Two Strings, will be taking Bay’s place in the director’s chair for Transformers 6. It doesn’t look like he’ll be sticking around, though.

2 Likes

Considering that they’re planning on a Cinematic Universe, I hope they make live action Beast Wars, that would be just right.

2 Likes

I’d love a Beast Wars movie, but I’m not sure how it’ll fit in with the movieverse canon. Unless you’re talking about a standalone BW film.

Then again, how did the Dinobots in AOE get their beast modes?

1 Like

Well, I think it would be awesome if Beast Wars was a Prequel to the Live Action movies. This time Primal could be Optimus’ ancestor :grin:.

2 Likes

Two new trailers/clips for The Last Knight! Sorry for the poor quality on one of them, I couldn’t find a better one. These focus on Izabella, the new human character.

5 Likes

Looks…interesting…

Is the turtle-cover Transformer named Canopy or what?

2 Likes

How many jokes do you think will be in this film that kids won’t understand? Just wondering consider that these ads are clearly marketed to kids.

4 Likes

Your guess is as good as mine. There probably will be some, but I’m hoping that these new writers are more mature than Ehren Kruger.

1 Like

Is it canopy or can of pee?

1 Like

Question of my life.

3 Likes

Well thats not really the lasr one we got,

Hasbro left, takara right

Tho I think the new voyager looks really cool

1 Like

That shield…

wowjustwow.

1 Like