Transformers Live-Action Movies

It could be because of this whole “Transformers/Hasbro Cinematic Universe” and so they wanted to have the OG Megs that everyone knows and Loves/Hates/Fears as opposed to Galvatron who only die-hard fans and kids from the early 200’0s will know, since Galvatron hasn’t been in a T.V. show since Transformers: Cybertron (And no, Megacron from Transformers Prime doesn’t count).

4 Likes

Maybe because he hates the name that Humans gave him, seeing as he hates humans and all that.

4 Likes

So, the official Transformers: The Last Knight Website is out. There’s not a whole lot on it, though. Just the trailers, motion posters, and log line for the movie, along with some photos from the set. However, when you first get get on the site, you hear a beautiful piece of music by Steve Jablonsky! See-or rather listen- for yourself! To me, it sounds a lot like something from the ROTF soundtrack, especially in the beginning.

4 Likes

Jablonsky did tease that he was reworking the Prime track from ROTF, so this might be some score that has that rework in it.

4 Likes

praise jeblonsky

one thing consistently awesome about the movies, the soundtrack

3 Likes

On one hand this could just be people assuming the worst out of an automatic knee-jerk hatred for the movies, since they only did see fifteen minutes
On the other hand, I wanted to go into the movie with low expectations, but was feeling a bit too hopeful. Keeping this in mind might help me more effectively temper my expectations.

6 Likes

Yeah, I wouldn’t judge a two/two-and-a-half hour movie too harshly based on a fifteen-minute sizzle reel. However, my enthusiasm for The Last Knight has gone down slightly after reading that “stripper dress” tweet.

True, I suppose I should reserve my judgement for when I actually see the movie.

1 Like

That’s probably the slight bit of Bay that always manages to weed it’s way into the film no matter who’s writing. I won’t let it detract me from the rest of the film, yet. Because the other things I’ve read is super interesting, and a grown-up TF fan that doesn’t like the movies said he saw improvement from what he saw.

2 Likes

Link?

Somewhere near the bottom of the wrap-up.

2 Likes

So
If TLK does indeed turn out good
I hope they bring back Starscream in a future movie. (but looking more starscream-y)
'Cause it looks like they’ve finally got Megatron down pat, and what is Megatron without Starscream?

3 Likes

I would like to see a spinoff film focusing on Starscream. Seeing him backstab his way up the Decepticon ranks and seeing more of his rivalry with Megatron would be fun to watch.

2 Likes

Ooh, yeah
Maybe we’ll get to see more of that in the Cybertron movie they have planned

1 Like

So, we have a new trailer focusing on the impact the Transformers have had on human history in the movies. We see Ironhide, Hound, Drift, Bumblebee, and Starscream aiding both sides during the World Wars, along with some other generics. It’s cool and all, until you remember that none of these characters were on Earth at that time, [SPOILER]except for Bumblebee.

However, with the exception of Bumblebee, they all look like they still have their modern alt-modes, which hopefully means that this trailer is noncanon and was just something put together to advertise that part of TLK’s plot.

1 Like

Yeah, most likely just promotional material, except for that bot in the thumbnail. I could see that one being there since we’ve never seen him before.

2 Likes

I’ll just leave this here…

5 Likes

I think the length of this trailer will represent the length of this movie.

Well that has…stuff in it…

Neat stuff.

Good stuff.

2 Likes

I’M EXCITED. Come on June, get here!

2 Likes

This is promising
This is very promising

1 Like