Transformers OC requests

Go ahead, it is your drawing after all.

Thank you!

Name: motorshock
Faction: deception
Alt mode: off-road car
Bio: A deception lackey, motorshock is a skilled fighter and is very good with a gun. He is much like soundwave
Class: Intel/spy
Weapons: twin mini machine guns, large long sword

1 Like

Do you want it coloured?

no color please

Got it

Alright thanks

1 Like

Hey man. Sorry this took so long. I’ve had it done for about a week now, but I just haven’t posted it. Anyways, here you go. Hope you like it!

(Sorry, but I didn’t really have the time or energy to make a full bio, so I just had to use the one you gave me. Also, the image isn’t full sized, so you’ll have to click on it to see the entire thing)

1 Like

Pretty good! But the body seems a bit thin but it’s still good!

1 Like

Yeah, that’s still something I need to work on.

You still taking requests?

Yeah, I’m always taking requests

So his name is Deadlight, his primary color is black, his secondary color is neon/lime/pale green. His base skeleton is similar to AOE lockdowns, except with more car parts, his tires vertically form his shins, his feet and thighs I haven’t thought up yet. His chest is the front half of the roof of the car, with the back half forming his abdomen and waist, his back is mostly plain except for the hood of the car which splits to form wings. His forearms are made up of the car door wrapping around the skeleton, and his biceps can be anything that fits. And his head is sleek, with thin fins angling back, And he has a visor similar to the one that Jazz has, and his battlemask is like primes but made up with four sections. He is an autobot and it could have the style of the movies or the IDW comics, the face would alter for the two, but he he’s a young looking face. If I was confusing I can rephrase some of that.

1 Like

Wonder if anyone could make a minifig rahkshi.

Where did that come from?

Oops. Wrong topic. My bad
Although a rahi or rahkshi transformer would be interesting.

1 Like

Figured, although now I do want to try that

1 Like

I don’t have a pic, but here’s an idea:

Name: Flattail
Affliation: Aubobot
Alt mode: Platypus
Colors: Torso and tail are blue, limbs and head are white.
Weapons: Sonic Cannon

1 Like

Hello, @decepticonaiden. Are you still taking requests?

1 Like

Technically, yes, although I can’t really give any solid answers as to when they will be done

1 Like