Transformers: Salvation Signup and OOC Discussion Topic

yeah. the modern tank is an incredibly capable fighting machine. Is there anyway I can acquire some HESH rounds? it’ll make fighting armoured vehicles easier.

In the interest of game balance, I’d say you’d be hard-pressed to find some of those.

It’s nothing fancy. it’s just a different kind of head, that’s designed to kill the crew, (or cybernetics) inside the vehicle.

Wait, is Engex an intoxicating beverage?

It depends I think.

I have a fair idea of what they do; and I just don’t think its necessary for Gatecrasher to have those.

Most versions of it are, though a few PCs have had some non-intoxicating versions of it. There are a few varieties of it.

1 Like

okay.

Juliana for example.

Thanks!

No problem.

@ToaNoah_Wafflemeister

we should get Blight on-stage to sing with Juliana.

@Chromeharpoon

It appears that Corona, Gatecrasher, and Thrift are bonding over Rick Astley. Also, Corona has excellent taste.

3 Likes

question; would it be possible for Actaeon to try to use his own energon sword to replace the empty handed knight?

1 Like

Go ahead and give it a shot.

I figured it would be possible for the swords to disengage from his wing bit and have handles for alternate swordplay, like Optimus’ own energon swords in that one bay movie. (It was in Dark of the Moon, where Optimus could do that.)

I kinda like the idea of Juliana being a Shockwave fangirl.

2 Likes

Shockwave t-shirts and thermoses

Fun fact, I recently got the Ana skin I used to create Blight, so that’s fun, I guess.

3 Likes

Yes please. I would use those in the real world. He’s second to Full-tilt for me. But there’s not alot of Full-tilt merchandise, unless you count every Tryptocon appearance.

General Manager, grandmother, Grand Master…"

General Moron, Grand Mimic, Gold & Money, the list goes on and on. :stuck_out_tongue:

@Chromeharpoon

When will Dues’s tests be finished?

1 Like

Hang on, I’ll get to that.

Ok. :+1:

I don’t know why, but I have a feeling that we’re about to get Lando’d by Corona. It’s been far too long since Bludgeon last showed.

Would he still be able to rocket away towards the speck?

1 Like

Yes, he should be.

1 Like