Transformers: Salvation Signup and OOC Discussion Topic

I agree, it does look nice in this picture.

I think it looks awesome!

1 Like

Thanks.

Iā€™ve been at it for months but have always not felt satisfied with what I got until now.

And I just realized something: in TOTGA, Angelicons had the Autobot insignia on them and in Salvation, most donā€™t bear any insignia at all; so how am I gonna apply this insignia to them now?

Iā€™m not entirely sure. Maybe itā€™s just a general symbol for the order that most just donā€™t bother to put on their person?

1 Like

Or, maybe, it got lost in the archives and it got found during the New Imperium?

That could work, too.

Thatā€™s a good idea. Nothing like retconning right?

Well, in a way, Angelicons have been one big retcon to the story of TF in TOTGA in changing Nova Prime into an Angelicon whose ambitions drove him to attempt a coup to try and grab power.

I really need to get around to reading the backstory topic.

1 Like

And Iā€™ll probably try to write some new lore for them set after the events of TOTGA.

I could probably pitch some ideas about the Guild, but theyā€™re not all that important, especially to Salvation

Sorry guys but Iā€™ll be heading out soon. Chrome has full control of my characters in the meantime.

And literally one day later, Iā€™m renewing this statement except this time, it will be from 1300-2100 MST; Chrome has full control of my characters in the meantime.

Sorry Iā€™m not gonna be on much today.

2 Likes

Sorry, guys, Iā€™ve been on a little break. Just school and work and Minecraft begging my attention.

2 Likes

Hey, real life always takes precedence. No apology necessary.

1 Like

Likewise, I should be back soon myself

Wellā€¦ Itā€™sā€¦ uhmā€¦ oiā€¦
Sheā€™s hung out with Sprocket before and Greasemonkey early on, sheā€™s a sniper so she likes high places and sheā€™s currently trying to open a door with Facelift unless that scene was scrapped (@Chromeharpoon was that scene scrapped?)

1 Like

Waitā€¦high places?

I think Shadowraker is feeling a bit antsy, perhaps a good flight could help her?

By the way, itā€™s Dariaā€™s turn to take care of Deus. Just so you know.

1 Like

shoot we were doing IRL days werenā€™t we?[quote=ā€œBlackBeltGamer98, post:1038, topic:48552ā€]
I think Shadowraker is feeling a bit antsy, perhaps a good flight could help her?
[/quote]

sureā€¦ I mean when the situation calls for it I guess we could go for it.

1 Like

True, but It seems like that isnā€™t working out. How about we transfer over when we feel like itā€™s a good time to transfer? Like right now.

1 Like

when I can get back to RPing sure. I have class today and need to complete some stuffs first.

1 Like