Transformers: Salvation Signup and OOC Discussion Topic

Most of the time, energon is varying shades of blue. Dark Energon is purple/purple-and-black, synthetic energon is a light green, and Tox-En is a murky dark-green-ish color.

Chops/Smokestack’s sheet looks great! The two are approved!

Right-this-minute might not be the best time to start playing, though. That mission to rescue Shockwave I mentioned is still going on (though hopefully getting close to wrapping up) and in all honesty I’m kinda busy right now, IRL. If you’re willing to wait, I can @ you in the RP when a better opportunity to hop in presents itself, if that’s okay.

If you don’t want to wait, though, I’m sure I can make something work.

1 Like

Ey, awesome mate! And sure, @ me whenever, just gives me more time to get a couple more bios I’ve been thinking of up.

1 Like

Sounds good. I’ve also got a PM set up for OOC discussion; I can add you to that now, if you like,

2 Likes

Sounds great mate!

----------

@Chromeharpoon

Name: Switch

Homeworld: Cybertron

Faction: Autobot

Appearance: Switch is noticeably short for his kind, though not by a great exaggeration.
And though he stands a head or two shorter than the average Cybertronian, he makes up for it in build, being rather… shall we say cubic. Large, well armoured limbs, all of which contain multiple medical attachments for him to use, stocky torso, and a cubed jaw… along with a rather mustache like design caused by his armour plating.

Switch’s colour scheme is the standard medic’s colouration. White, red accents, and a medical symbol on his chest.

Alt-mode(s): Ambulance

Weapons, abilities, and equipment: For his main weapon Switch just has the standard Cybertronian blaster convertible arm. For secondary weapons though he has quite a large selection to choose from. Being able to use quite a good majority of his medical attachments, and own understanding of Cybertronian anatomy and physiology to use them to a startlingly effective degree.

Though one that is less so for large scale/personal fighting, than sneak attacks and/or lucky hits.

Bio: Switch is just your standard medic. Jolly, easy going, and always happy to give a smile and comforting word to both his current, and potential patients.

Upon hearing of the Salvation’s mission and need of crew he was quick to volunteer himself as one of its medics, and, while less known than

(No longer) GM only stuff below:
Name: Enigma

Homeworld: Cybertron

Faction: Neutral

Appearance: Will unfortunately have to come later. The best I can give is a brief one.

Enigma is quite tall, standing good 3-4 heads above the average, but is also disturbingly lanky. Long limbs, stretched fingers, starved torso, and sharp chin.
Along wigh this are his… medical limbs. A host of thin mechanical limbs, and tentacles all tipped with either three fingered, thin, yet unexpectedly strong pincer hands, or various pieces of viable medical equipment… though many who see his selection would agree that torture tools would be a better description.

Colour wise Enigma is a mixture of black and silvery-grey, from major to minor colour in that order, with glowing purple as his accents.

Alt-mode(s): Hearse

Weapons, abilities, and equipment: Enigma has a multitude of weaponixable equipment, and knowledge he can use, same as his… ‘conuterpart’, Switch, but in terms of weapons he has a good number more he can access.

From various blades of differing form, function, and size he can extend from his fingers, wrists, knees, and feet, to being able to advance ‘switch’s’ standard convertible arm blaster to a high power, high focus sniper class variant, or split it across both arms as pair of low power, high fire variants.

Bio: Enigma is a being who can be summed up in one simple word, monster. He cares only for his own life and advancement and is willing to torture anyone, and everyone in his path to gain it.

He holds no empathy, no care, pity, or love. He’s obssessive, manipulative, and most certainly insane in some way or other.

Enigma was, while created long before the great war, far from inactive in the activities he took to gain his wants.
And, while all of said activites were foul ones, ones that could only be undertaken by soul tainted with darkness, none amounted to the project he became infamous for. The drone sparks project.

The drone sparks project came about through Enigma’s obssession with power. In particular for this case his knowledge, and research into the abilities sparks could give, in particular the… outliers. The tales of sparks that could survive outside of their hosts, sparks that were practically immortal, that could even possess others.
Abilities he wanted, but unfortunately had no knowledge of how they came to be, nor could even be given. At least not without research.

Now while usually such a ‘study’ as this would be rather improbable, Enigma was far to obssessive in his wants, and eventually he found exactly what he needed.

An unrecorded hotspot. A small one yes, but still a discovery that lead to one of the most infamout projects to date.

The drone sparks project was based around the idea of creating near-mindless, yet still battle adaptable war drones by dissecting sparks in such a way it would allow for the creation of multiple entities from only one. This would allow for a highly sacrificial, yet still battle effective form of troops that would lower war casualities, better prevent information leaks, desertions, and traitors, allow for quicker, more efficient takeovers of enemy fortitudes, and eventually lead to the ability to easily reignite these ‘drone’ soldiers sparks, allowing these soldiers to have even further use.

Or at least that is what Enigma claimed the project’s basis to be to those who joined. And even despite the obvious of its implication, with the rumours of war on the horizon, and the curiosity of the scientists he found, his project was far from lacking in personnel. And those few who learned the truth, well, who would they tell that wouldn’t also get themselves executed?

Fortunately the project never claim close to achieveing Enigma’s goal, only ever creating two ‘successful’ subjects, one who escaped nigh instantly upon its ‘activation’, and the other which slaughtered nearly a full dozen scientists during its time as a subject, and helped slaughter nearly the entirety of the rest during it’s own escape, and the destruction and reveal of the project.

Unfortunately this meant little in stopping Enigma, who had escaped long before even a chance of his capture could come about, though this doesn’t mean it was quickly discovered just who was the mastermind behind it all, nor does it mean he didn’t learn much about sparks.

He learned more than enough to keep himself satisifed for the time. Enough to quite literally ‘cut out’ the pieces that allowed him to feel fear, even the possibiltiy of empathy and its relations, and later create a false spark covering, a literal new being to hide himself below to escape his infamy.
A covering that allowed himself to both cut out any knowledge of his true self, yet still subconsciously know who he was and easily re-emerge. A perfect cover to ensure that even if one accessed his memories, unless they were a master at their trade, would find no clue as to his hidden self.

A cover he named Switch. A medical worker, just like himself.

Fortunately he so far seems content to keep his cover, though viable chance to gain access to the artifact they seel, something certain to gift him power, or perhaps the emergence of either of the pair of escaped ‘projects’ of his would most likely be enough to give him reason to break it.

1 Like

Enigma is too “dark” for this RP, sorry. I can accept Switch, but not him.

1 Like

Ah, a’ight. Too bad to hear, and unfortunately I’d rather not play one without the other so I’ll just retract the both of 'em for now.

Alright by me. I’ll see about getting Chops and Smokestack in the game today.

1 Like

Name: Arachnados

Faction: Neutral

Appearance:

Robot mode is much like BW Tarantulas, but with colors and thicker spider legs to match his beast mode.

Alt mode:

Something like this, but with large fangs/mandibles, the “arms” are a bit bigger, and there’s two additional sets of legs.

Weapons/abilities: Arachnados can set energon web traps, and fire threads of energon webbing that he uses to ensnare enemies, bind things together, get from place to place, ect.

Bio: Scheming and slightly sinister, Arachnados is a bot that keeps to himself most the time. He cares only for his own devices, and cares very little for what others ask of him. He also has a fascination for ancient Cybertronian tech. He’s studied every piece of technology he’s been able to get his claws on, and is fluent in their language.

2 Likes

Arachnados is approved.

1 Like

So, this is a combination of a Galvantula and a normal spider? (Sarcasm ahead) fun!

Joltik is the cutest Pokemon and nothing can change my mind

3 Likes

Think I could add a new character to the mix?

Certainly!

So, could they be a former drone? As in they were a Cybertronian drone but developed a conscience and mind of its own?

1 Like

A neat idea, but that might not work here, unfortunately. AI like that are kind of a lost science at this point in the timeline.

Basically, I want to bring in Bastion from Overwatch. He seems like a good fit with his ability to transform into a turret (not sure if I’m gonna include a tank mode) and he would be very young in order to keep that childlike wonder and curiosity.

Well heck, that sorta puts a damper on my plan

Just to make sure, it’s not too late to join, right?

Alright. He could just be a younger bot, if that’s what you’re going for.

Unfortunately, right now, it might be. We already have seven players and around 21 (soon to be 22) PCs. couple that with some other stuff I’ve got going on IRL, and I feel I’m kinda at my limit right now, sadly. When/if that changes, I’ll say something here.

1 Like

I’m thinking of either having my new guy be an Autobot or Neutral because he’s so young.

1 Like

Any faction would be fine with me.

1 Like