Transformers: Salvation

Daria went to a building’s entrance and entered, wondering what she might find.

Scrapshot dodges to the outside for the prominent hand, holding the baton and throws a counter-punch.

Magnobolt saw her cloaking. “Okay that’s strange.” he said.

“She an Autobot what do you expect.” Techwarp said.

He nodded and then the Titan Squadron continued their walking around, exploring and looking.

Zepar looks around before reaching out to carefully grab it with his free hand.

OOC: GTG, sorry.

“So how much is this going to cost?”
Broadwing asked.

His claws clicked and twitched wildly. Suddenly a missile shot from his left claw. It flew about with little aim or direction. Eventually crashing into the ceiling. Luckily it didn’t seem to detonate.

“Sorry!”
He spat out quickly.

Blight mixes himself a healthy, noneffective concoction to sip on as he patrols the Salvation.

The Splitter Brothers wander the hallways, exploring the ship and familiarizing themselves with the layout.

The drone doubles over.

The gauntlet suddenly flies toward Zepar’s right forearm, clamping itself onto the limp and integrating itself into the forearm. The process was painless, if a little, tingly.

Thrift tenses and cries out.

“Ah… well…” he says, regaining his composure, “… how many do you need?”

At that moment, a slight jolt can be felt as Salvation snaps out of transwarp. Below her could be seen a large planet- a gas giant with pink, swirling clouds of mist accented with shades of yellow here and there. Sunlight spills across the surface and illuminates the Fleetcarrier as it hangs in orbit.

2 Likes

“Five or so should be enough for now.”
He said, clearly embarrassed about the misfire.

Paradox pats Sidewire on the shoulder. “Well Primus might be dying but he still answered your prayers.”

“It was about darn time!” Sidewire said as the Titan Squadron looked at a nearby window how the planet looked like.

1 Like

Thrust nods.
“We’re out of Transwarp.” he told his brothers.
Lightshift nodded.
“What planet?” Riot asked.
“Not sure.” Thrust replied.

Thrift nods, and then produces a small pen housing five glitch mice.

“Twenty each,” he says. “That’s a hundred shanix, total.”

OOC: we’ll just say Broadwing and Torchwing have 7,000 each. That’s what everyone else had (about) before I ended the salary component. Now the only way to earn shanix is by doing stuff.

IC: [quote=“MichaelTheLightBringer, post:2282, topic:48605”]
Titan Squadron looked at a nearby window how the planet looked like.
[/quote]

From this distance, nothing seemed too terribly out of the ordinary, save for a large, swirling patch of gas that was a noticeably darker shade of pink.

4 Likes

Broadwing fished out the sufficient amount of currency from an arm compartment and handed it to the junkion.

@Chromeharpoon

Sidestrike looked a bit fascinating he rubbed his chin. “It does look interesting, a scientific trip would do the trick.”

“Well now I take what I can get let’s get rolling!” Sidewire said as he couldn’t wait to visit the place just for the brief satisfaction to do something.

“That’s why we love Sidewire.” Techwarp said to Paradox.

“Yeah, he is always this enthusiastic, you don’t find it to be that common among the Decepticon ranks.” Paradox noticed.

Scrapshot sighs,
“I guess that’s a win?”
Scrapshot heads off, looking for a button to end the match early, or something.

Daria put her hand on the door-frame to keep her balance. She lets go once the jolting was done, and she heads away from the building,
“You know what I just realized I’ve have yet to meet my captains.”

Zepar tests his mobility with the gauntlet on, “Okay,…that just happened.” He said.

“A place that isn’t this starcraft? That’s new,” Blight sarcastically laughs.

1 Like

Thrift accepts the money, pocketing it.

“Pleasure doing business with you, sir!” he says happily.

There was one such button nearby.

The gauntlet did not inhibit Zepar’s mobility in the slightest, and felt surprisingly durable for its age. The device had essentially merged with his arm. What exactly that entailed was still unknown…

“Yep,” chuckles the large and scarred Mallet from nearby. “First an old wreck, now big ball of gas. Nice change of pace, huh?”

“Thanks.”
He said, taking the mice.

He then went to see what all the ship movement was about. Going to the nearest window.

The nearest view outside the ship was the energy shield over the aperture of the hangar doors, where Broadwing could clearly see the pink gas giant that Salvation now orbited, and the swirling dark spot in the northern hemisphere.

“Huh. Wondere why we stopped here.”
He thought aloud. As he looked he took one of the glitch mice and popped it into his mouth. He quite liked the taste of it, and decided he’d get most his food from here on out.