Transformers: Salvation

Zepar admired the sight for a moment before he went to explore the ship some more and learn what is to happen before they next jump to Transwarp.

OOC: maybe he’ll encounter a part of the ship he could consider a chapel of sorts…

“Depends what’s next,” shrugs Blight.

The scuttlebutt was that something of interest was hidden within the clouds of the planet below- what exactly that entailed, though, was anyone’s guess.

Presently, however, Zepar might find himself in a large chamber just outside Little Iacon. It might’ve once been another cargo hold, but now it was another collection of hab-suites and offices around a park decorated with an arrangement of techno-organic trees.

Mallet shrugs in kind.

“Guess so.”

1 Like

The Angelicon decided to explore around the area.

One thing that might stand out to Zepar would be a building with doors decorated with the mandala of the Primes, flanked on either side by two identical statues of cybertronian Knights.

He walks toward it.

Thrust rubs his chin.
“A storm?” he muses. “Interesting.”

Roadkill drives around the salvation at top speed

The building was a house of worship. All were welcome within.

“I think there’s more to it than that,” Flyby says. “Scanners are picking up… something in the eye- not sure what.”

“Oh, I have a few ideas,” Broadband says to herself as she works from her station.

Another bot, a blue sports car, nearly collides with Roadkill.

“Whoa! Watch it, piston rod!” he shouts, swerving.

1 Like

“Your right, I wish I hit ya!” Roadkill replied

Having noticed the ship stopped, Torchwing looked out his window to see the planet they stopped at. He then quickly went to the bridge to speak with the captains.

@Chromeharpoon

Riot grimaces nervously. “That’s not good.”
Lighshift folds his arms. “Perhaps an expedition team to go down there would be a good idea.” He suggests. Fuse nods in agreement.

The bot transforms to robot mode, scoffs, and walks off.

Topside was conversing with the Splitter brothers, however ■■■■■■■■■■■■ was available for conversation.

“I was just about to put the notice out,” Topside agrees.

Lightshift nods.
“In that case, I and my brothers would be glad to help.” he says.
Thrust and Vigor nod eagerly, and Riot fist bumps Fuse.

Torchwing walked into the bridge and gave a respectful bow.

“Captain ■■■■■■■■■■■■. I’ve noticed we’ve stopped. I wanted to know why we have come here, and if there is anything I can do to assist you.”

Titan Squadron where waiting for the ship to land on the planet so that they could explore it.

“I’m wondering how it would be,” Sidewire said looking through the window.

“Well, other than being its own unique thing there wouldn’t be much,” Sidestrike adds.

“Whatever it is, I’m sure it will make time pass by quickly,” Magnobolt said, he then remembered the words of Strika, he formed to a relaxed hand into a fist. “The Titan Squadron barely lives up to its reputation.,” he thought those words.
“Well see about that,” he muttered.

“Everything alright, Squad Leader?” Paradox said placing his arm on his shoulder.

Magnobolt snapped out and looked at Paradox. “Yes…everything is fine.”

Paradox simply nods in understanding.

The ship’s sudden stop jolted Flareshot awake.
“Whaaa, oh yeah.” He said in a groggy tone. Apparently, he had been passed out in Halfrunner’s bar for quite some time.

Topside nods.

“We’ve stopped to let the transwarp drive cool down,” ■■■■■■■■■■■■ explains. “In the meantime, our scientist and navigator have discovered something of interest within the storm below. You are welcome to join the expedition team, if you wish.”

Halfrunner chuckles.

" 'Bout time," he says. “I was about to give Forcep a call; y’had me worried.”

1 Like

Zepar enters the building, taking a seat to take in the quiet and peace of the space.

“Absolutely splendid. I would be more than happy to assist.”
He said while giving an eager salute.