Transformers: Salvation

“Heh” Flareshot let out a short chuckle. He then stretched his arms across his chest and puts his I round “cigar” back into his mouth.
“How much do I owe ya for the . . .well. . . however much it was I just drank?”

[quote=“Chromeharpoon, post:2171, topic:48605”]
Salvo nods.

“I’ve got some x-12-s in stock that I think will be to your liking,” she says.
[/quote]“Perfection. May I see them?”

Thrust eyes TorchWing a little nervously.
“He seems a little eager… and I have heard rumors of a spy on the ship…” He thought to himself.
“Further investigation may be necessary”

Edit:
ooc: thanks, I confuse the two.

1 Like

OOC: That’s Torchwing. Broadwing is in Hanger 30.

1 Like

A few other bots were already inside, finding solace within the grand chamber beyond the doors. Works of stained glass decorate the walls, depicting the Thirteen and Primus.

■■■■■■■■■■■■ nods.

“Flyby, take us into the storm,” he orders. The pilot nods as he begins to do just that, gently guiding Salvation into reentry.

Halfrunner shrugs.

“I’ll let it slide this one time.”

Salvo nods, and produces a deadly-looking minigun.

1 Like

“Tell me, where shall the exploration crew be meeting before departure?”
He asked.

Flareshot grins. He places 50 shanix on the bar.
“Consider this payment for letting me recharge here for a bit”. Flareshot chuckled. He then left the bar and headed toward the shooting range across from Salvo’s shop.

Lightshift and his brothers waited for the answer to Torchwing’s question, seeing as they needed to know the answer as well.

Zepar prayed for the safety of all Cybertronains and for Primus that they’d find the Omega Lock and use it in time to save their Creator. He asked for guidance in finding the traitor and for strength of heart and mind to not fall to fear and distrust.

1 Like

Daria waves,
“Hello folks! I’m Daria.”

“Whatever it is, I hope it doesn’t take to long.”
Scrapshot replies to the autobot.

Roadkill laughs at the bot

“We’ll determine that soon enough,” ■■■■■■■■■■■■ says as Salvation descends into the storm.

The shooting range was largely void of other bots, leaving Flareshot comfortably alone.

Nearby could be seen a green bot of average size and build, with a round face and two bright blue optics. He was looking at a curious golden sphere in his hands, inscribed with cyberlgyphics and odd diagrams, and seemed to be comparing them with the markings found throughout the cathedral.

Broadband and Motherboard turn. The first officer does not emote, but Broadband gives a short wave in reply, accompanied by a quiet “hi”.

The Autobot nods.

The bot walks away, not bothering himself to react.

“Very well. In the meantime there is someone else I must speak with. Please be sure to contact me on any further developments.”

He said with a bow.

■■■■■■■■■■■■ nods in response.

Torchwing left and went to the engine room. He flew up to Broadwing’s nest, where the worker would likely still be if he had no means of flight. The noble autobot was suprised to not find his friend here.

Zepar walked up next to him, “That’s a curious item.” He said.

(@Chromeharpoon)

“How’s the bridge doing?”

Scrapshot claps his hands,
“Oi, what’s the dirty details of late?”
OOC:or…
Hey, what’s the gossip?

LightShift nods to ■■■■■■■■■■■■.
“If you could tell us where the team is meeting, that’d be great.” he said.
He turned and led his brothers out of the bridge.
“Hey, let’s check out a sparring room.” Fuse suggested as they walked.
“Sure.” The others agreed.

The worker had managed to free himself and return to his station, however Greasemonkey and a few other engineers could be seen nearby.

The bot nods.

“Yep,” he agrees. “Sure is.”

“Performing efficiently,” Motherboard drones.

“Eh, can’t complain,” Broadband says with a shrug.

The bot shrugs.

“Same ol’, really. Omega Lock, spies, fate of the species in our hands, the usual.”

Of which there were more than a few.

Torchwing swooped down and approached Greasemonkey.

“Hello there. Have you seen my friend? His name is Broadwing. Tall, disfigured, doesn’t exactly look friendly. I can’t find him anywhere but I have something important to tell him.”