Transformers: Salvation

Magnobolt smirked. “You’re good.” he chuckled. “But you forget who I am.” he said as multiple tracking missiles came from his backpack rocket shoulder launchers, straight towards Lightshift.

Techwarp moved to the side and charged with his mace and swing with it at Fuse’s chest with speed and strength.

Sidewire rolled out of the way dodging the several knives and on the ground he swung his sword towards the throwing stars, he leaps towards Riot with his sword in a slashing motion.

Paradox growled as he tilted his body to the side avoiding the slash, he uses his left knee and shoves it into Vigor’s abdomen followed by a right elbow strike at his back

Sidestrike smiled, he was studding and memorizing Thrust’s attack right from the beginning.
He used his two katanas to meet his, counter attacking the slashing and stabbing.
“Don’t think that for one second, I haven’t been memorizing and studie your patterns.” he adds.

Lighshift calmly stood still. “Bad move.” He pulled out his dual pistols, firing at the rockets. The shots were precise.

Fuse bends back and dodges, before firing his cannon again.

Riot stepped back and threw a large wrench at Sidewire.

Vigor jumped back and fired his pistol several times.

Thrust nodded. “Well done.” He turned and calmly walked a distance away. “Now try.”

Some were shot down but not all of them and where still coming for him.

Techwarp swings his mace at the shot counter attacking it before swinging his mace and slams it on the cannon followed by a dirty elbow strike at Fuse’s face.

Sidewire bend his back dodging the wrench, he swings again with his sword at Riot.

Paradox counter attacked the shots with his own. “It’s not going to work kid, trust me, I know what I’m talking about.” he said referring to his past as a wrecker.

Sidestrike sheaths his left katana and holsters it. He grips the handle of his right katana with both hands and charges at Thrust fast.

Lightshift backed up and continued firing, the shots still extremely accurate and precise.

Fuse drops the cannon and takes the elbow. He stumbles back, stunned.

Riot hopped back and fired his SMGs at Sidewire.

Vigor smiled. “Oh, well.” He charged straight at Paradox.

Thrust pulls out his sniper rifle and fires three quick rounds at the approaching Sidestrike, before pulling out his katana.

Unfortunately that was a mere distraction as Magnobolt was behind Lightshift as he sidekicks him at the back.

Techwarp pops his neck side to side, walking towards Fuse holding with both of his hands the mace’s handle and from the ground charging swings with it a powerful strike at Fuse.

Sidewire uses his sword to deflect the bullets, and he swings the sword at his SMGs.

As Vigor charged at him Paradox moved to the side placing his foot to tip him over while and quickly pushed him by the back.

Sidestrike closed his optics, the sounds were his guide as he with ease and elegance deflects the sniper shots while getting closer to Thrust, he swinged his katana in a unorthodox direction.

1 Like

Lightshift cries out and falls to his knees. He gasps out, “Good one.”

Fuse flies across the room and hits the wall hard, sliding down, unconscious.

Riot rolls and throws a grenade at Sidewire.

Vigor jumped and kicked at Paradox. “Nice try.” He snarled.

Thrust easily sidestepped and thrust his katana back at Sidestrike.
ooc: See what I did there? lol

1 Like

Magnobolt stood and placed his axe on the ground while having his hand on top of the handle.
He smiled and nodded.

“And that’s why you don’t mess with us!” Techwarp said holding his mace and cheered for his victory.

Sidewire followed Riot kicking the grenade out of the way. He used his thrusters and flies but not to high, he was hovering.
With his right leg he sidekicks at Riot’s face followed by another left sidekick aimed at his face.

Paradox smirked and grabbed the kick and slammed Vigor hard on the ground.
“Nice try,” he told him back.

Sidestrike held his katana backward and meets Thruster’s blade, Sidestrike kicked at his face with his elbow.

OOC: No not really…but the music is epic.

Lightshift stood up and saw Fuse. “Oh, slag.” he swore in Ancient, rushing over. He waved his hand in front of Fuse’s face. “He’s out cold.”

Riot ducks the kicks, but sees Lightshift bent over Fuse. “Scrap!” he says in Ancient, running over.

Vigor groaned from the ground. “Ow.”

Thrust dodged easily. “Not bad.” He replied, slashing across.

Magnobolt follows Lightshift.

Sidewire lands on the ground. “Well this is no fun.” he said as he followed as well.

“I won’t judge you kid.” he said letting go of his leg. “I was a wrecker once.” he said, showing his hand to help him stand up.

Sidestrike closely deflects the slashes and with his free hand grabs at the hand Thrust was holding his katana and headbutts Thrust really hard.
“I’m not afraid to play dirty, if I must.”

Lightshift looked up at Magnobolt.
“Call Forcep!” he urged, unknowingly speaking in Ancient. Riot grimaces. “Maybe this wasn’t such a good idea…”
Vigor accepts the help. “‘kid?’” he asked. “Who are you calling ‘kid’?”
Thrust tilts his head, dodging the headbutt. “Neither am I.” He knees upward towards Sidestrike’s torso.

“Cybertronian please.” Magnobolt politely said.

Sidewire and Techwarp came. “What’s going on?” Techwarp and sees Riot. “Oh…my bad.” he apologized.

“You, who else.” Paradox said. “I’ve been everything, autobot, wrecker, decepticon and now Titan member.” he explained.

The knee hits Sidestrike but he only grunts. “In that case.” he said smirking as he let out his audio disruptors, which were creating a powerful and unpleasant sound to Thrust’s audio recopters. (@meepinater)

“I too have something important to say to Broadwing, if I’m thinking of the same bot,” Greasemonkey says, not looking up from the console he was working on.

“I think he went up to hangar thirty to see that a stowaway. When you find him, please tell him to stop attacking my subordinates. If he persists, I will have to evict him from the engineering bay, at the very least.”

The bot shrugs.

Hopefully, it’s the map to the Lost Treasure of Thundertron,” he says rather casually. “That’s what I’m trying to figure out right now- seeing if all this-”

He gestures to the diagrams and cyberglyphs.

“-says something one way or the other.”

“May I have a closer look at that?” Zepar asks.

OOC: I have a feeling this is a reference to Treasure Planet.

Roadkill sees the fight from and drives up, tries hitting the bots (but hits a wall instead) nearly running them over, he then transforms

“That’s good to hear, I just haven’t net you guys yet. Do I thouy I’d pop by.”

“Spies?”
Scrapshot thinks,
“What details do we know about the spies?”

“Of course. Thank you.”

Torchwing said with a nod. He transformed into beast mode and flew to Hanger 30.

He walked up to Broadwing, who was finishing off the Glitch Mice.

“Oh hey Torch. How are things?”
He asked pleasantly.

“Things have been splendid. There is going to be an exploration party going down to the storm. I want you to accompany us.”

“Oh. I don’t know man. Are you sure that’s a good idea?”

“Of course! Don’t worry. I’ll be by your side the whole time.”

“Alright, alright. I’ll think about it.”
Broadwing said hesitantly.

“Marvellous! Simply marvelous! This will be great for the both of us I’m sure.”
Torchwing said excitedly.

OOC: Atlantis Lost Empire superior.

The bot nods, allowing Zepar to have a closer look.

“Names Rough,” he introduces himself. “You?”

Broadband nods. Motherboard does not emote.

“Only that there’s at least one on board,” says the bot with a shrug.

“If you find anything cool, bring it back and show me,” Thrift requests.

“So…”
Daria looks at Motherboard,
“Does she do more than state the status?”

“So basically nothing…I was hoping we knew more.”
Scrapshot sighs,
“Keep me updated.”

“Zepar.” He said as he examined the object and carefully checking for if it had any moving parts.

Lighshift nodded.
“Call Forcep!”
Riot shrugged. " 's fine. It happens a lot more than it should."
“All you need is assassin and bounty hunter to round it off.” Vigor replied.
Thrust clutches his audio receptors in pain.