Transformers: Salvation

Magnobolt nods and does that. He calls Forcep via the comm. “We are in need of your assistens, find us here.” Magnobolt said sending the location. (@Chromeharpoon)

“Well by the looks of things that doesn’t look fine by me.” Sidewire said.
Techwarp nodded. “Sorry about that.”

“Actually my best friend was an assassin.” Paradox said.

Sidestrike smirks and so he uses the thrusters on his left leg and kicks at Thrust square to the chest.

Lightshift sits quietly, as does Riot.
Vigor laughs. “Bounty hunter?”
Thrust barely dodges, before returning with a series of kicks and punches.

“Well, this is awkward,” Sidewire whispered to Magnobolt and Techwarp.

“No.” Paradox sternly adds.

Sidestrike blocks the kicks and punches with his katana blade, he uses his back thruster and rams into Thrust with his right knee up.

Thrust is lifted into the air and lands.
“Okay-lets stop there.” He gasps.
Vigor raised an eyebrow. “Hm.”

“Hmph, that was hardly a challenge, if at all.” Sidestrike said, holstering his katana.

“What?” Paradox said folding his arms.

1 Like

“My bad. I’m a bit rusty.” Thrust replied.
Vigor smirked. “Oh, nothing.”

“You need to stay in shape.” Sidestrike said. “But good fight nonetheless.”

Paradox’s optics were now narrow. “For your sake, it better be nothing.”

“Sophisticated fighting has gone out of style, unfortunately… i guess I got out of practice too.” Thrust replied thoughtfully.

Vigor snickered.

“Then you need to practice, I am a scientist but I cannot neglect my training.” Sidestrike replied.
“Then I might call you my equal.” he said smirking.

Paradox growled at Vigor, his hands gripping his forearms tighter.

Thrust nodded. “I’m getting some deja vu here…” he joked. “Are we the same person?”

Vigor raised an eyebrow. “You sure about that?” He growled, headbutting towards Paradox’s face.

“Hmm.” he said tapping his chin. “Probably, you got an annoying jokingly guy which likes to mess around and disturbs your studies?” he asked.

Paradox stood still on the ground as Vigor headbutted him, likely Vigor would heart himself rather than Paradox, his armor was reinforced after all.

“You mean Riot? Yup.”

Vigor grinned. “Tough skull.” He noted.

“Yeah, we’re the same.” Sidestrike admits.

“Do you have a tough jaw?” Paradox asked before sending a devastating right hook at Vigor’s jaw.

Thrust grins. “What are the chances of that?” He wondered.

Vigor tilted his head, the punch going right past his jaw.

“Define intervention maybe?” he asked.

As the punch went pass his jaw, his forearm blade activated and now he took his punch back in a slicing manner at Riot’s jaw again.

“Possibly… there’s a 0.67539274 chance of this happening without intervention of any sort.”

Vigor broke out of his grasp and dodged, before whirling around and kicking at his side.

“A small chance at that, my friend.” he add chuckingly.

Paradox blocked the kick with his forearm blade, as he then grabbed his kick and slamd Vigor hard to the ground.

1 Like

Thrust shrugged. “Yeah.”

Vigor rolled out of the slam and stood up. “Nice try. But not good enough.”

“So…” Sidestrike said.

Paradox soffed. “I haven’t seeing you try, you are suppose to be the toughest guy right? Well to me you are nothing, even the rookies are better than you.”

Thrust shrugged. “I dunno.”

Vigor snorted. “Don’t get me started, amateur. You don’t know how to stop me from rolling!”