Transformers: Salvation

“Well this is what Sidewire wants to call a first awkward conversation.” he said folding his arms tilting his hip to the left side.

“If I wanted to lay you done, I would have.” Paradox said.

“Nice meeting ya,” Rough says. The object had a few curved seems running across its surface, which might indicate that it was meant to open somehow.

“What doesn’t she do?” Broadband rhetorically asks with a shrug. "She’s wired into Salvation’s systems; she helps out with almost everything.

The bot shrugs and walks away.

A groan could be heard from the communicator.

“This had better be more than a simple aching strut,” Forcep could be heard grumbling, before he disconnects.

1 Like

Magnobolt waited for Forcep.

Thrust chuckles. “That would be right.”

Vigor rolls his eyes. “Sure.” He says sarcastically.

“Yeah…” Sidestrike said.

“I don’t need to prove you nothing.” Paradox said, turning his back. “You are just a punk.” he started to walk away.

Thrust folded his hands and said nothing.
Vigor roared and charged at Paradox, leaping into a flying scissor kick.

“We should probably check on our guys, don’t you think?” Sidestrike asked.

Paradox turned, only to see what was happening. He’s optics wide open with rage, he grabs at the kick and with great speed and force he slamd Vigor at the ground, this time his grip was stronger and tighter around Vigor’s foot.

Vigor pushed off of the ground and used his momentum to spin out of the grab, kicking at Paradox in the process.

Thrust watched the two fight.

Paradox counter attacks the kick with a powerful kick of his own.

Sidestrike sees the fight as well. “Um…who are you betting is going to win?” he asked.

Thrust tapped his chin. “I don’t know… we’ll have to see.”

Vigor dodges and sends a powerful punch towards Paradox.

Sidestrike chuckled.

Paradox blocks the punch with his palm, he then sidekicks with his right leg at Vigor’s left abdomen.

Vigor twisted away and slashed at Paradox with his knife.

Zepar traces these areas with his clawed finger, feeling for any sort of catch that could indicate a mechanism to open it.

Paradox dodged the knife only to strike the hand Vigor held the knife with his fist, followed by a brutal, fast left hook.

Vigor caught the punch and tried to twist Paradox’s arm.

Paradox tensed his arm, in doing so it made Vigor’s attempt unsuccessfully, he used the momentum as Vigor caught the punch to throw Vigor away.

Zepar would find nothing of the kind.

Forcep and two other medical personnel finally arrive on the scene.

2 Likes

He examines the other markings, trying to see if there was a clue to this item’s function.

It can open; the question is how one can accomplish that. he thought.

Lightshift looked up. “Over here!” He waved.
Thrust and Vigor turned.
“What the…?” Vigor asked.

Paradox stopped what he was doing.

Sidestrike turned as well, only to see Forcep and his two other medical personnel, he and Paradox walked towards Lightshift.

“What happened?” Paradox asked.

“I beat him too hard…” Techwarp simply added.