Transformers: Salvation

Some of the diagrams inscribed on the sphere’s surface might be star charts of some kind, but if they were, they matched no known region of the galaxy.

Forcep briskly walks over.

Clearly,” the medic scoffs.

“Hey, don’t give me that look, he wanted to spar he knew the danger.” Techwarp explained. “Just do your job as a medic and everything should be fine!”

“So she should know just about everything that goes on?”

Scrapshot scratches the back of his head,
“That could’ve gone better.”

Lightshift watched Forcep anxiously. “Will he be alright?”
Vigor and Thrust stand by Riot, all with looks of worry and concern on their faces.

“Yes, let’s hope so,” deadpans Forcep as he kneels down to assess Fuse’s condition (@meepinater)

“I have access to and, when necessary, limited control over most of the CFC Salvation’s primary systems, along with many secondary systems as well,” Motherboard drones. “I assist the crew in operation and maintenance of the ship throughout its voyage.”

“So all the important stuff. If there’s primary and secondary, is there a level below that? Like a third level.”

Fuse was unconcious, with several dents and a large gash in his side, leaking Energon. There were also numerous internal wounds.

Zepar looks closer, trying to see what else the markings could mean.

OOC: G’night.

“There are various sub-systems,” Motherboard says. “However, many of those are either fully automated or attended to by the crew, and do not require my assistance.”

Forcep and his two aids make the necessary preparations to safely transport Fuse to the nearest medical bay.

“Primus,” he growls. “Do you not know the difference between a simple sparring session and a fight to the death?” he chastises Techwarp (@MichaelTheLightBringer).

The accompanying cyberglyphics ranged from strings of letters and numbers (perhaps coordinates?) to musings on the vastness of the cosmos and the beauty of the void.

Ooc: motherboard?

Lightshift and his brothers follow nervously.

“I don’t expect for you doctors to make the difference, so do your job you are intend to do.” Techwarp told him.

OOC: simple mistake.

IC:

“I fully intend to do so,” Forcep hisses as he transforms and loads Fuse into the back of his vehicle form. He and his aids drive off to the nearest medical bay.

Techwarp watched as he sees Forcep driving off. “Jeez, glad that is over with.” he said turning his attention to his teammates which were starring at him.
“What?” Techwarp asked.

“Nothing.” Magnobolt answered.

“How the devil does this thing open?” Zepar asked out loud.

Lightshift and his brothers transform, flying after Forcep.

Rough shrugs.

“That’s what me and my bro have been trying to figure out,” he says.

“Why’d those d*mn Knights have to make every little gizmo of theirs so complicated?” he grumbles to himself.

@meepinater @MichaelTheLightBringer

Forcep places Fuse inside a CR chamber.

“He’ll be alright, right?” Thrust asks nervously.

Zepar looks at his gauntleted hand and tries to see what would happen if the ‘healing beam’ came in contact with the sphere.

“How much control do you have over the sub systems? Can you see, what goes on?”

The Titan Squadron were just outside the CR chamber, waiting, patiently.