Transformers: Salvation

Forcep nods.

“I’ve treated much worse,” he says.

Nothing happened, unfortunately.

“Neat trick,” comments Rough, sounding genuinely intrigued.

“I have direct access to roughly eighty-six percent of the CFC Salvation’s security and interior defense systems,” Motherboard drones.

Zepar was getting a little angry at the sphere, focusing on not crushing it in his hand.

“I found it on the Knight ship we picked up.” He said.

“Huh,” reacts Rough.

“Y’know, maybe there’s something in there that could help…” he muses.

Rough’s troubles might have to wait, however, for the Salvation was approaching the eye of the storm.

Zepar felt that light tremor that signaled they were entering a planet’s atmosphere, “Perhaps another time,” he said as he tried to get a quick scan of the object to study before returning it to Rough, “We seem to be making some form of reentry.”

“Yeah, that’s the word,” Rough agrees. “You going on the exploration team?”

Torchwing and Broadwing stood side by side in hanger 5.

“This is fantastic! I’m so excited to go out and do my part for the mission.”
Torchwing said eagerly.

“Just promise you’ll stay close.”
Broadwing said.

“So, I guess there’s no such thing as private messaging on this ship.”
Daria awkwardly laughs.

Scrapshot leaves going around more of the ship in his car-mode. The colors of the car change to match Driftburn’s color scheme and he passes hanger 5, before backtracking to see what was happening in hanger 5.

“Well let’s wander around, I guess.” Magnobolt told his group, they nodded.
Eventually the Titan Squadron walked pass by Hangar 5, but Sidewire noticed something.
“Hey something is going on here, let’s check it out guys.” Sidewire said backtracking.

“Why?” Paradox asked.

“It’s not like we got anything better to do, so.” Techwarp replied.

“Agreed.” Magnobolt said as he and the rest followed Sidewire and entered Hangar 5 to see what was going on. (@Chromeharpoon)

“Not necessarily,” Broadband says. “Motherboard and I aren’t constantly monitoring every little e-mail and communique buzzing around the ship.”

She then looks at Motherboard. “…You don’t, right?”

Directly ahead of the Salvation, now visible through the pink mist, was a massive orbital station of ancient cybertronian origin. A great, ring-shaped construct, many miles in diameter, wraps around a gargantuan metallic sphere, built to resemble a miniature of Cybertron; many of the planet’s most distinct features could be seen recreated on the sphere.

(OOC: credit to artist Pascal Beeckmans)

2 Likes

“By Primus.”
Torchwing said, absolutely astonished.

Daria laughs a bit before looking at the monitor, seeing to the mini Cybertron,
“Now I doubt we just returned home, because that’s certainly not how we left it.”

Driftburn wanders in hanger 5, looking around for a a moment before he noticed the sight, through bay window.

“Right,” Flyby acknowledges from the pilot’s station. “That’s not Cybertron- not unless someone’s managed to invent some kind of shrink ray,” he tries to joke. Sadly, the attempt elicits no laughter- only a dejected sigh from Brakeswitch.

Ahem, right, back to business,” Flyby coughs. “Scans indicate the station is still active, and has been scanning us for the past… five minutes.”

“We haven’t noticed that until now?” Topside asks.

All over the ring of the station, swirling vortexes of the pink gas could be observed, being sucked in by large, round mechanisms for an unknown purpose.

1 Like

“Wow.” Sidewire said as he saw the view through the window.

“Fascinating, just fascinating.” Sidestrike said.

“It’s just a wreck.” Techwarp said folding his arms.

“Ah, come on, let the Scientist enjoy his fun.” Paradox said, tapping Techwarp on the shoulder.

Nearby, the Autobot scientist Sprocket could be seen, sharing in their awe.

“No, no,” Sprocket objects. “Take a closer look- it’s actually remarkably undamaged. Hell, it almost looks like it was built just last week…”

“Yeah, whatever, enjoy your fun I guess.” Techwarp said looking away.

“Quite the beauty, don’t you think?” Sidestrike asked Sprocket.

“Yeah, yeah,” Sprocket agrees, clearly restless with anticipation. “We should be getting inside soon, I think.”

“Yeah, I hope so too.” Sidestrike agreed. “Finally some action, I guess,” he adds.

“Stay safe and be on your guard.” Zepar said as he left the building to go to hanger 5.

“Aight, see ya,” says Rough.

From hangar five, our heroes might spy a portion of the ring that appeared to be extending and reshaping into a docking platform.

“It seems to be alive.” Sidestrike noticed. “Interesting…” he muttered.