Transformers: Salvation

Torchwing eagerly waited to leave. Excited for the mission. Broadwing was less so.

“You as well, Rough.” Zepar said before he passed the doorway.

“Knight technology tends to be that way; it would be rude to not accept the invitation.” Zepar said.

“Knight technology huh?” Techwarp asked.

“I only heard rumors and stories about such things.” Paradox said as he folded his arms and looked at Zepar. “Thanks for leaving me alone, to walk by myself.” he said.

Salvation approaches the station’s ring, and several clamps secure the ship. A ramp extends up to hangar five, allowing our heroes to exit Salvation and walk along the station’s exterior. The wind whips and howls as clouds of pink mist swirls around the installation.

Sprocket transforms to robot mode and flies off to explore.

“Alright, don’t get lost- and don’t break anything!” he calls.

“Sorry, I didn’t know if Shadowraker would stay knocked out for long.” He said, looking genuinely sorry for leaving Paradox like that.

“Yeah, whatever.” Paradox said.

“Let’s get exploring then, shall we?” Sidestrike asked.

Torchwing walks out, bracing himself against the harsh winds. Broadwing stayed close. He had noticeably less trouble with the winds, as he dug his claws into the platform, anchoring himself with every step.

The exterior of the ring was an assortment of catwalks and platforms racing in, out, and between huge metallic structures and mechanisms. Terminals, statues, and inert defensive turrets could be seen throughout.

1 Like

“This place is really weirding me out.”
Broadwing said.

“I’m sure it’s fine. By the looks of it this place has been long abandoned. Nothing to worry about.”
Torchwing said reassuringly.

“Knight structures tend to have sentry drones disguised as statues guarding them.” Zepar said as he tried to keep up with the expedition group.

“So I should be worried.”
Broadwing said. His voice heavy with panick.

“Relax. I’m sure they only attack those that pose a threat, which we do not.”

The Titan Squadron tried to keep up with the expedition group as well.
“Well that is awesome.” Sidewire said.

“Yes, you could say that.” Sidestrike replied.

“Well, it’s not bad but still.” Techwarp said. “I’d prefer something better.”

Delta lay on her bed and looked out a window, darkness, lonliness, nothing, not one stupid thing! She’d at least hoped being on The Salvation would be more intresting, she thought of Omega, Epsilon and… Alpha, everyone knew she liked him, maybe he liked her back, he was definitely the nicest to her, or maybe she was reading into things too much, thinking about him made things worse, at this point she even missed Gamma!
“Evening madame!” Road Lord called
“Hi…” she replied
“You miss someone?” He asked
“Yes…” She stopped
“It’s okay, I miss my friends too” Road Lord stopped “Did you lose anyone in the war?”
“No” Delta sighed “I didn’t even fight in the war”
“Oh…” Road Lord paused
“Did you?” She asked
“Oh yes, I fought against Decepticons!” Road Lord chuckled
“Really?” She asked “They always seem so friendly, if not a little annoying”
“They were violent warriors, but…” Road Lord paused, saddened “We all were”
“Did you lose an apprentice?” Delta asked
“No, I was too young, my master however” Road Lord sighed
“You had a master? It’s hard to imagine someone called road lord not being in control” She smirked
“I wasn’t always called Road Lord” He sighed and left

Roadkill started to slow down as gas sputtered around, he remembered when this problem started, he feared telling Aridocara about it though, if he did he’d surely hate him, it was one of Roadkill’s biggest secrets along with one about Aridocara

Edited for double post- Prentice1215

“Well, we did just recently notice a small planet, that’s just like ours.”

Driftburn follows the expedition group as well, though slightly behind.

In the CR chamber, Fuse awakens.
“The expedition!” He remembers.
Lightshift looks up.
“Oh, hey. We stayed here.” He said.
Fuse nodded and exited the chamber. “We might be able to meet up!” He said.
Thrust nodded. “Let’s go!”
The five transformed and flew out of the med room, through the hallways and into hangar five.
“Darn. We gotta go down to the surface!” Riot said.
@Chromeharpoon

Sprocket transforms back to robot mode and lands nearby.

“Yeah,” he agrees. “Let’s not do anything that’d change their minds, eh?”

Computers and entrance hatches could easily be found throughout the ring of the station, along with large, cylindrical machines that sucked up the gas around them.

Brakeswitch turns, an eyebrow raised.

“Planet?” she repeats. “No, no. Hardly. This thing in front of us is just a station. A big one, but hardly a planet.”

Tiredly, Forcep gives the five a halfhearted wave goodbye.

1 Like

“It’s big and a circle, that’s about what I know about a planet.”
Daria comments.

Brakeswitch shrugs and returns her attention to her console.

Savant’s nav data didn’t specify what exactly it is. Why it’s here,” she muses.

“Sealed evil in a can?” the suddenly-present Thrift spitballs. “Artifact of doom, maybe?”

Broadband looks up at the merchant, then out to the rest of the bridge.

“Okay, where did this guy come from?” she asks. Thrift offers only a shrug in reply.

The five fly out of the hangar and attempt to comm the expedition.
“Splitter Brothers to expedition team, do you copy?”

Torchwing decided to investigate one of the computer terminals.