Transformers: Salvation

Zepar listened from his rooftop perch.

“You couldn’t tell me…even if you wanted to?” he asked, he takes out a picture and shows it to him, in the picture there was Scorchlock and Paradox together, looking rather happy.

“You know how long I kept this?” he asked. “Only to see you again and soccer punch me in the face!” he snapped activating his left forearm blade.

Because she stopped he was catching towards her a lot faster as he reached he transforms mid-air and lands and slows down.
He looks and sees the lab. “Oh so this is where you were going to,” he said.

By the time she said that, she closed the door before he could enter, blocking it.

Zepar heard that and tensed, silently praying this wouldn’t end with the clash of blades.

“What the hell!” Sidestrike snapped. “The hell was that for!” he said as he tried to open the door.

SideStep walked through the halls, until he slumped against the wall.
“Who am I?” He wondered, holding his head in his hands.
“What happened to me?”

Forcep nods and sits down, sighing. The Great War never seemed to cease in unpleasantly surprising the tired old doctor.

Scorchlock tenses.

“I oughta take your whole d*mn head off,” he says. “That’s what Impactor’d do. And Roadbuster. And- Primus, I don’t even wanna think about what Whirl’d do if he got his claws on you.”

“Yeah, that part we’re still figuring out the particulars of,” Rough admits.

“Great,” Grommet scoffs. “More ancient rubbish.”

“Frak yeah!” Sprocket cheers, jumping out of his seat and leaping over. He cranes his neck to look over every inch of the cube.

“man… I’ve never seen anything like it… hm, no glyphs- that’s odd… also lacking some of the more complex aesthetics… probably significant, somehow…”

4 Likes

“Oh I’ll be glad to see you try, Scorchlock!” he scoffs, taking a fighting stance only a Wrecker such as Scorchlock himself would recognize.

Zepar felt afraid for both Paradox and Scorchlock but was getting the sense this was a personal matter between them and restrained himself from jumping in.

1 Like

“What do you want?”
He asked, seemingly low on patience.

Sidestrike continued bugging the door. “Open the door, for pirmus’s sake, what did I do?” he asked as he pushed harder and harder. (@Toa_Vladin)

Scorchlock still had yet to draw a weapon, and a crowd of onlookers had begun to gather.

“Indomitable couldn’t do me in, Paradox,” Scorchlock scoffs. “Neither could Overlord, the crucible, or Darkmount Pass. You really think you can?”

“Oh, nothing, nothing,” Facelift whimsically replies, waving his hand. “I was just out for a stroll and- as luck would have it- I ran into ya! Fancy that happening, huh? I mean, it’s a big ship…”

Sprocket, Grommet, and the twins turn to look at the door, perplexed.

1 Like

“Do you have a point?”
He asked, rather irritated.

Broadwing tried to grab the wall panel off his tail, stretching both appendages as much as he could and failing to reach. He tried repeatedly, growing more frustrated. Eventually he gave up, lunging his tail forward and biting the scrap metal off, and spitting it on to the ground.

Zepar saw the crowd and kept an eye on them, he wasn’t going to let a large battle happen if he could help it.

Please, people, stay out of this. he thought.

“…Nah, not really,” Facelift admits with a shrug.

“While I am here, though, I do seem to recall you expressing an interest in my, ah, services back on launch day. I haven’t been getting a lot of customers since then, so I’ve been just wandering around, gauging interests and what have you…”

######“…I’ll bet it’s that d*mn Salvo woman stealing my demographic- all ‘risk-free’ and ‘ethical’ and all that crap…” he grumbles quietly to himself. “Maybe I should… hm… nono… maybe not…”

2 Likes

Paradox smirks. “Same here, Scorchlock, I survived them all,” he said, changing his fighting stance.

“In short words, yes, I really think I can,” he said. “I killed many wreckers so don’t be one of them in my list!” he then without hesitation swings his left forearm blade at Scorchlock.

“Open up or I’ll smash the door!” Sidestrike warned.

Broadwing looked down on himself, then back to facelift. Thinking about the way Wildsong was acting… Maybe it was how he looked…

“Alright. What can you do?”
He asked, now much more calm.

Scorchlock catches the blade with the guard formed on his right forearm. The blade cuts into the metal, and Scorchlock grimaces behind his mask.

“Yeah, wasn’t really on the agenda,” he remarks, jabbing his left fist at Paradox’s abdomen. The crowd forms a wide circle around the two fighters- some of the rowdier spectators exchange whispered bets.

Facelift claps his claws together.

“Whoo!” he cheers. “Sorry- like I said. business has been slow.”

“_aaaaa_nywho, maybe I can start by getting you more symmetrical- some guys can pull off the mix-'n-match look, but I just don’t think it suits you, my friend.”

1 Like

Zepar gives a warning growl to the crowd as he clambers down. It basically translated to, “don’t get involved and I don’t have to make you leave.”

He clearly wasn’t going to stop Scorchlock or Paradox but the crowd now had a dragon watching them.

“If a fist fight you want, a fist fight you will get!” Paradox said blocking the jabbing with his right elbow and deactivates the forearm blade.

He then swings a fast left hook towards Scorchlock’s face followed by a elbow slashing upwards at Scorchlock’s jaw.