Transformers: Salvation

“Maybe something small to start off.”
He said a little hesitantly. He looked down at his claws.

“Maybe you could give me real hands?”

SideStep stood up.
“I need to find ShockWave.” He growled.
“But first… I need to repair my axe.” He glanced at the rusted hilt.

The crowd hears the growl and is… unnerved.

Scorchlock staggers backward from the hits.

“I don’t want a fight, d*mn you!” he snaps.

Facelift snaps his fingers.

“Yes! Hands! I got hands. Starting at… mmm… a hundred each… with maybe… an additional ten for each finger. How many fingers you lookin’ for? You seem like a three or four fingers kinda guy.”

“Then tell me what do you want?” he said swinging a sidekick but not powerful one. “Tell me, what does my brother-in-arm WANT!” he swings another left hook at him.

“Uh… Whatever’s normal.”
He responded awkwardly.

Scorchlock catches the incoming kick and pushes it aside, likely tripping Paradox up a little.

“I dunno, really,” he says. “I went on this mission hoping to get off my aft and do something again. Wasn’t really expecting to see you again.”

“So…”

Facelift’s eye squints, and he counts his own fingers- all three on each hand.

“…Three it is!” he exclaims, his eye widening.

2 Likes

Paradox regains his footing. “I could say the same.” he said swinging a punch at him. “A lot has changed, Lock, you sure you can keep up with that?” he asked smirking as he threw another punch at him.

Broadwing was about to protest, but he realized that since he had never actually had fingers before, three would be easier to get used to than five.

“Alright. Sounds good to me.”

Scorchlock catches both punches, then takes a step forward.

“You’re right about that,” he concedes. “A lot has changed. You’ve changed- and I wouldn’t exactly say for the better. Despite it all, though, I’d rather not kill you- even if it’s what you deserve.”

“Awesome,” Facelift proclaims. “Meet me in my humble abode… whenever, really- I don’t really do appointments. Too much work. Same with medical licenses and health and safety regulations.”

1 Like

Paradox pushes Scorchlock as he catches both of his punches.
“Everything I’ve done,” he said. “Was for a reason, your assumed death, drove me to the path I am currently on and if I deserve death, then so be it!” he said pushing.

Broadwing had a moment of hesitation. Perhaps he could get what he wanted from someone else on board…

But then he remembered Shockwave. His cruelty. The sadistic joy he took in all the pain he inflicted. Compared to him Facelift was a saint.

“Alright. I’ll meet with you in a while.”

1 Like

Zepar watched the battle and crowd carefully, hoping nobody would do anything stupid like actually try to kill someone.

1 Like

SideStep walks towards Salvo.
“Excuse me!” He waves. “Could I have some help?”

@Chromeharpoon

Song continued pushing the door, looking panicked at the two.
“Is there a place I can hyde in?”
@Chromeharpoon

“Are we really going to do this?” Sidestrike asked, he takes a moment. “Okay fine, sorry to have ever bothered you!” and with that he leaves and walks the hallway all by himself.

He wouldn’t have been able to hear her theough the closed door.

Of course he couldn’t but just because she didn’t open the door it was enough for Sidestrike to give up.

He continued walking through the hallway. “Ah what was I thinkin.” he talked to himself.

Sidestrike may also don’t know that she was the one blocking the door.
Inside, realising that the pressure behind the door was gone, song calmed down.
“Never mind…” She said.

That he knew, for when he got there she literally closed the door in front of him.
“I need to get me a drink…this is the most annoying day I ever lived,” he said facepalming.

“Then again I am the one responsible since I hugged her.” he taps his head. “What was I thinking, sometimes I am stupid,” he said walking towards the Restaurant of Tyranny. “Guess I lost the opportunity to make friends…a drink might be it.” he shrugged entering the Tyranny.

Gronius nodded to the two. “I hope you find a way to make it. Good day.” He said, leaving.