Transformers: Salvation

Song nodded as she scanned the cube using a built-in device.

He would get in the way of Redstocker and Gronius.
“Hi!” Redstocker said. “I see that you’ve found your old boyfriend over there! Don’t worry! I won’t say to anybody! But I don’t know about this guy over here!” he said, pointing to Gronius.

Paradox continued walking till…

…he saw Redstocker and Gronius in his way, which he clearly didn’t had the mood for. “‘Boyfriend’?” he asked amused. “Really original, bugger off, I’m not in the mood.” he waves them off as he continued walking away.

1 Like

“Yeah sure. Go and prepare your lipstick and make-up for your date, honey!”
“Boyfriend?” Gronius asked Redstocker, a little confused.
“They were kissing before you showed up.” Redstocker lied.

Paradox stop walking and growled snapping at them as he faced them.
“Do you have a death wish or something?!” he asked.

Redstocker looked around, before pointing with his finger at him. “Me? Oh, son. If you would only know…”

1 Like

“I take it as a yes then!” he said transforming his arm into his blaster but stopped. “Listen get lost, I’d hate to dirty my hands with Autobot energy blood…again.”

Zepar walked over, silent as the grave with a sad expression on his face.

The scan reveals nothing. Nothing that made any sense, at least. The scanner returns only gibberish.

Whoa,” remarks Sprocket. “That’s… uh… something.”

Gronius took his pistol and pointed it to Paradox’s head.
“Why don’t you get lost?” he asked.
“Boo-hoo-hoo! Look at me! I am an Autobot killer!” Redstocker said, imitating Paradox’s voice.

Song nodded, as she turned off the scanner.

“Gentlemen…” Zepar growled, not wanting this to turn into a fight.

“That thing working right?” Sprocket asks.

Paradox sees this. “GAH!”

“Because I was first you dump Autobot!” he scoffed. “So you chose to pick a fight with me and have the attitude to tell me that I am in the wrong!?” he asked as he yelled also. “Oh boy will I enjoy killing you two!!!” and with that Paradox tilts his head to the side avoiding the pointing from Gronius and fires at Gronius towards his shoulder.

Zepar, oddly, didn’t move to stop the shot.

1 Like

Some bystanders scatter, though others deploy weapons of their own and take cover.

“I mean… It is technically part of me. I don’t sense any glitch.”

Gronius ducked the fire with the blade of his sword.
“Your a Decepticon. You are always in the wrong!” Redstocker said.
“You are always wrong.” Gronius corrected.

“And you are an Autobot that’s even worse!” he fired again multiple shots at Redstocker and Gronius.

Sprocket shrugs.

“If you say so.”

@Toa_Vladin @MichaelTheLightBringer Many of the bystanders move out of cover, their weapons raised. Most of them were soldiers, too, after all, and situations such as this were common to them. Paradox and Gronius would hear several voices ordering them both to stand down.

“For the record, sirs,” Zepar said as he deployed his shield, “you did start this by antagonizing Paradox.”

1 Like

“Well it was a pleasure doing buisness, but I gotta go.”
Broadwing said as he turned to leave, ready to see Facelift.

Gronius dodged them, pushing Redstocker’s chair to a safe place.
“Yes! We are even worse! Remember that we invaded Chaar and we were the ones who started the war!”

“Any other idea?”

“I haven’t rose a finger!” he yelled to them. “I am just protecting myself!”