Transformers: Salvation

“What do you know?” Redstocker asked him as he left. “Have fought in the middle of hell multiple times? I lost my slagged legs! I am a captain!”

Paradox continued walking and he felt his picture which was stored in his utility belt, he takes it and looks up to it.
“…why.” he said, with sadness in his voice. “You were my brother…you know how long I waited to see you back?!” he said as a tear dripped off of one optic as he crushed the picture with his own hand.
“But no!” he said, his eyes glowing even brighter with rage. “Scorchlock, you should have stayed fragging dead!” and with that he throws the picture on the ground and continues walking, breaking all ties with him (@BlackBeltGamer98)

“My people know the consequences of civil war.” Zepar said to Redstocker, “And we do not desire that upon the world but to find everlasting peace for all people.”

Zepar saw the picture on the ground and heard Paradox’s words. He carefully retrieved it before heading to his home in Little Iacon to calm down before doing anything else.

1 Like

After a fair amount of walking, Paradox finds a bench and decides to sit down. He sighed deeply as he rested his head on his hands as they were rested on his knees, looking down on the floor, his thoughts were like a chaotic river of hate.

Zepar sat at his desk and let Shadowraker roam around in his room.

“…what did I ever do to deserve such pain…” he talks to himself. “But I can’t let them see me vulnerable not in front of these Autobot scum, but a part of me…doesn’t want anymore killing, killing after killing that’s all what I’m good for…” he then looks up and around him, somewhat trying to enjoy the scenery the park provided.

“But it’s too late for that now.” he lowers his head. “Scorchlock is alive and is no longer my brother…Magnobolt must be pretty angry at me right now for what I’ve done…I have no place to go, I’m alone…”

Facelift’s shop would easily be found, where the man himself could be seen beginning to perform an operation on SideStep.

“Right, yeah, I remember that,” Sprocket says. “Where in the ship, I mean.”

@MichaelTheLightBringer @Toa_Vladin Gronius and Paradox receive orders on their communicators to report to the nearest station for ship security.

Paradox received the orders. “What in the hell do they want now?” he asked himself, standing up. “I am not in the mood to hear them barking orders at me…” he said as he walked towards the nearest station for ship security (@Chromeharpoon)

“In a secret room.”

Gronius rolled his optics as he entered one. He was ready to defend himself. He haven’t done anything wrong. He was just protecting himself.
OOC: Gtg.

Broadwing walked in, but stopped when he saw the other bot.

“Oh, I’m sorry. Is this a bad time? You look busy.”

Flareshot looked down at his communicator. “Excuse me, captain.” He says to ■■■■■■■■■■■■, before picking up. (@Chromeharpoon)

“Beast-bot. It’s been a while. . .” (@BlackBeltGamer98 )

OOC: Do coms ring? Are they like cell phones?
Edit OOC: Sorry for the severely delayed response. Been a pretty busy few days.

OOC: Depends on continuity. In Animated for example they ring, but in say Prime it’s just instant communication. I’d say it’s up to @Chromeharpoon

Within the station, members of the Salvation’s security division- distinguished by a pair of bronze and red chevrons around their faction symbols- amble about on various errands. One motions for the two to follow him.

■■■■■■■■■■■■ nods.

OOC:

I’ll say certain models do.

IC: [quote=“MaximusPrimal, post:3554, topic:48605”]
“Oh, I’m sorry. Is this a bad time? You look busy.”
[/quote]

“No, not a bad time at all,” Facelift replies.

“…Unless you’re squeamish. You’re not squeamish, are you?”\

Sprocket nods.

“Uh-huh.”

“Spilt energon makes me a little…”
He began. The word excited came to mind, but he figured that’d give the wrong idea.

“Yeah, I’d say I’m squeamish. I’ll go and wait somewhere else.”

Paradox obliged and followed him.

Zepar informs him that the garbled messages, according to Phasewing, were nothing suspicious.

“…I recommend going and checking with him anyway just to be sure.” Zepar said as he fiddled with a stylus on his desk.

SideStep frowned and strained against the restraints, testing them.

@Chromeharpoon Gronius followed.

“Want to show it to you?”
She asked Sprocket.

“Yeah, there’s… oh, shoot, I don’t have a waiting room,” Facelift realizes. He then turns to one of his assistants.

“Hey, you there! Go steal some chairs from someplace- we need a waiting room.”

The restraints do give a little, but they would hold for now.

Inside the office was Motherboard, accompanied by a two security personnel.

Sprocket nods.

“Yeah; maybe there’s something there that could help us out.”

Broadwing stood and waited awkwardly.